• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What music makes you feel?

Piccolora

Like No One Ever Was
All of it.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
You guys suck shit. can't you be just the least bit serious on a simple topic?
Wait. So let me get this straight.
You make a thread in the wrong subforum, it's missing a key word in the title and the only thing you post is an embedded video. Then because you think "feel" just means "sad", nobody else's music "feels" qualify for your thread?

On topic:

Starbeak

Born in Space, endlessly exploring star-systems
:)

Music is influenced by the mood of the day / week. If I experience epic fail, listening to say "Metallica - Hero of the day", makes me feel a lot, but "Beck - Loser" makes me feel a little. If I feel sad then listening to pick-me-up songs like "Bob Marley And The Wailers - 3 Little birds" make me feel a lot, while the exact opposite like "Velvet Revolver - Fall to pieces" only makes me feel a little. Very odd how that is (=

:)

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
For feels, listen to this song:
while looking at this picture:
_commish__if_only_tears____by_kompy-d86gm7p.png
If Only Tears... by Kompy

Julen

✮ Banter Squad Member ✮

I cri evritiem

Dedskunk

Wait. So let me get this straight.
You make a thread in the wrong subforum, it's missing a key word in the title and the only thing you post is an embedded video. Then because you think "feel" just means "sad", nobody else's music "feels" qualify for your thread?

On topic:
Cause I didn't know you guys were going to post meme shit and act like fools.

PlusThirtyOne

What DOES my username mean...?
The endless beeeeeeep noise a microwave makes when it is done.
Oh, gaaaawd no. My microwave makes the most obnoxious beeps and you can hear them from across the damn street! if ever i nuke a bowl of mac'n'cheese past midnight, i wake neighbors. Gotta make sure to watch the nuke box and get ready smoosh that STOP button or open the door to keep it quiet. Nobody else i live with give a shit though because that incessant beep wakes me regularly. it doesn't just beep once either. This things sounds not once, not twice, nor thrice but five whole three-second beeps punctuated by four brief gaps of silence. -During which your ears are likely to ring, voiding said silence.
Personally, i find that sound enraging; mine at least.

Tetrachroma

"nEw UsEr"
Almost every single Undertale track. I first heard the whole thing early in my first play and didn't care for it, but by the time I completed the pacifist run, the majority of the soundtrack (85 out of 101 songs) at least put a lump in my throat. The greatest example is "Track 85 - Fallen Down (Reprise)" which - I'm a bit embarrassed to say - actually made me legitimately cry.

This game really changes some of us, and I think half of that is due to its unbelievable soundtrack.

Track #21, 37-40, 43, 44, 47, 57, 58, 67, 78, 79, 82-84