• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What other Subcultures do you belong to?

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Atheist rocker gay gamer furry comedian^__^

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
Atheist, furry, prog rock fan, simulated online forum games goer (not anymore though), hockey fan, political guy, board games player.

EDIT : On a totally unrelated note, the radio just rickrolled me.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Oh, yes... I was nothing more than a bumbling cherub when it started to die down, but I am a huge fan of Stone Temple Pilots, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, Soundgarden, and Pearl jam...
By the way... I am a nature freak, and an armoured vehicle freak...
I have recieved more than just a little criticism for my obsessions over the years...

*fists up, grinning like a lunatic* WOOO! :grin:

Although...I was in highschool when it came about. Wore the flannel *L*.
Try Silverchair (aussie band of teen guys), Smashing Pumpkins, and Garbage.

Adrimor

Banned
Banned
Furry, semi-gamer, computer nerd, calligrapher, writer, techno/eurodance addict, opera enthusiast...

I'd be surprised to find someone else who's in that last one!

You kidding? I used to LOVE that browser! ::Is shot::

In all honesty, though, I like the melodies I know...never saw an actual opera, though...and the one I most wanted to see, Carmen, was plot-spoiled by my 8th-grade English book...

Damn you, Addison-Wesley!!! ::Shakes his fist at the heavens...then gets hit by lightning:: DAMMIT!!!! >_<#

Иван

Atheist, gay, bookworm, Francophile, Japanophile, player of board games, lover of all things Celtic <(^.^)>

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
Pothead
Metalhead
Raver(Not a candy raver, by the way. They can go get fucked in the ass)

Subcultures are retarded, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head I belong to.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
*fists up, grinning like a lunatic* WOOO! :grin:

Although...I was in highschool when it came about. Wore the flannel *L*.
Try Silverchair (aussie band of teen guys), Smashing Pumpkins, and Garbage.

I listen to Smashing Pumpkins... But I never considered them to be grunge... Just nineties Alternative... Ever heard the song Disarm? It is a work of Art... I've heard of Garbage, but not of Silverchair...

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
Raver, stoner, clubber, hippie, loner and some times jock.

Oh, and can't forget Christian.

Giorgio Gabriel

You Will Be Godlike.
I love you forever for quoting my favorite stories ever, Frisbee.

Also, the metalhead folks I roll with use the word 'Faggot' the way most old telegraphs used the word STOP after each sentence, and deem everything negative to be Gaytastic or Gaytarded.

I find myself consciously having to keep from calling something 'gaytarded' around furries. Or sometimes I do just to see if they're uptight or not. :p

FrisbeeRolf

Waiting to get thin again
Pothead
Metalhead
Raver(Not a candy raver, by the way. They can go get fucked in the ass)

Subcultures are retarded, but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head I belong to.
Might I ask what the hell a candy raver is? If you are talking about x takers, I also must ask, have you ever tried it?

gamer; internet-addiction sufferer; comics, Marvel, DC, and indy; computers; I'm not a trekkie but let's just say I appreciate my Star Trek; Star Wars fandom; I guess you could say that *chans are a subculture, albiet a somewhat retarded one.

I used to play Magic: The Gathering really competitively. Yeah, I'm on websites.
I'm pretty much a badass.
I also used to post on Bungie.net faaaar too much, so I got myself banned.

So, as you can see, there is nothing to parallel my badassery.

thebeast76

Just a friendly robot
Metalhead, Gearhead, Adrenaline Junkie, Deadbeat, Air Guitarist, Gun Nut, Loner, Traveler, Etc.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
(6_6 at his avatar)

...yeah, I think they can figure that part out. My YouTube username is the same as here...you might get a few hints from my account there too .

---PCJ

Uh....
Rivethead?
JK

Jack

jock, daredevil, gun nut, pyro, speed demon. but I am also the quiet unassuming guy, it depends if I am in public or not.

Last edited:
G

Greenbunny45

Video games
Programming - At least I used to, but damnit programming feels like work now :(
N User Map Archive (I'm cheespuffs there) - http://nmaps.net/user/Cheespuffs
I used to be part of an online mafia game community, but it sucks now :/

Hehe a lot of my old subcultures are being shoved out of the way to make room for this one xD

Edit: Oh since so many people are mentioning music - Symphonic Metal ftw :)

sablelieger

WIDOWMAKER 6
Gun Nut
Car Enthusiast
Living Historian
Military Collector
Sci-Fi Writer

That pretty much covers me.

werewolfboy

Meow-woof!
Goth-Punk (somewhat dress the poor kids way)
Audio-Phile (I need to build up my metal bin a bit, to balance my Gothic, and Punk bin)
Gay( doesnt show it that much)
Gamer( Total)
Horror-whore( I love horror movies)
Sketch-Betch ( loves to draw, and sketch)

:l Yeah, i made some names up, but WHATEVAH!
:p

Shadowwolf

Herpetological subculture here.

I'm an active member of the kingsnake.com forums and I volunteer at a local reptile zoo, in addition to working for a salamander breeder, owning some snakes myself, and going out in the middle of the night to catch frogs.

Ugh.

Magikian

Cecret Blown Susiness.
Well, beside from the ever so obvious Furry, I am a Metalhead, Gamer Nerd, Gun nut Sword fan (I actually am starting Kendo) and my friends always call me "Non-conformist" (In no way am I emo, I just hate everything)

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
Atheist, gay, bookworm, Francophile, Japanophile, player of board games, lover of all things Celtic <(^.^)>

One day, I will play French board games with you~ :D

Иван

I forgot one: connoisseur of animated movies :]

One day, I will play French board games with you~ :D

Ce serait amusement ~<3