• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What parties are your favorite?

Parties , Whats the best?

• Birthday party

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Surprise party

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Dinner party

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Cocktail party

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dances and balls

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Rave

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • After-party

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Screw the party, i'll stay home

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
The Lemon variety.

Percy

o-o
I'm not a partier. At least, not until college forces me to be.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
College turned me into an alchy and a coke head for many a year. I still drink but not nearly as much and no more hard drugs.

Ranguvar

Where is the option for wild-sex-drug party? Man when I roll up, the swag is out of control. Ladies line up, we got purple drank.

Ranguvar

Don't forget about orange drank.

23vm0iv.gif

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
after party. Usually leads to more make-outs with sexy people. Possibly flings. If I care enough that day.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Communist parties!

[yt]MtKw52fj14A[/yt]

Grunnolf

Raver
ryuu you know i will choose rave over other things. Rave is the best because the hardstyle techno lets one just let loose and not seem wierd from everyone else. Raves are also bigger which means more friends. Hell the lazers and neon lights themselves are worth it to me

Ryuu

ryuu you know i will choose rave over other things. Rave is the best because the hardstyle techno lets one just let loose and not seem wierd from everyone else. Raves are also bigger which means more friends. Hell the lazers and neon lights themselves are worth it to me

For sure! Its fantastic! I always love a great Rave!