• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What parties are your favorite?

Parties , Whats the best?

• Birthday party

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Surprise party

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Dinner party

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Cocktail party

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dances and balls

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Rave

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • After-party

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Screw the party, i'll stay home

Votes: 17 36.2%

• Total voters

TeenageAngst

Banned
Banned
Orion had some nice pits. The first night of Metallica playing I saw a guy grab a dude who was hardcore dancing and drag him across the pit by his neck. It took four other men to break them up.

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
What's hardcore dancing? And I'm talking hardcore techno not metal.

Schwimmwagen

What's hardcore dancing? And I'm talking hardcore techno not metal.

Hardcore dancing is neither dancing, nor moshing. It is flailing your limbs around, looking like a total retard and hitting people around you, which will often get your ass beaten or forcibly removed from the pit.

Example:

[yt]DmWWqKt5014[/yt]

Quite cringe-inducing in many ways, this vid is. Though nobody is getting in any trouble in this example, since this gig encourages such retardation.

Last edited:

Bipolar Bear

Phallus Fellater
Dinner parties, Birthday parties and Raves are the only parties I attend.

DrewlyYours

Buy the ticket, take the ride
I like all parties. I usually party every weekend with close friends but birthday parties are my favorite. It's usually when everyone comes together, friends I haven't seen in a long time, even if some of them had issues with one another they set those issues aside for the celebration. We just celebrated a birthday this past weekend and friends came from Florida and north Alabama. I like to think I have good friends.

badlands

drunken pirate
not big on parties.

i do (along with couple of others) descend on a friends house at the weekend and have a drink in front of the TV but that's about it

Bleedswhitefire

Bubba be addicted to 2 stroke
No boat party option. Damn. Oh well. Boat parties are my favorite. Not the million dollar ones, or the thousands of dollar ones, more like the couple hundred bucks boat party. Ever seen a two story house boat rock, it's fun. It's just a lot of fun.

Actually, million dollar boat parties can be fun, only because I drive my little 14 foot copenhagen up to the bottoms of the mansions on water, and spray paint them. Take that expensive boats I can't afford.

No boat party option. Damn. Oh well. Boat parties are my favorite. Not the million dollar ones, or the thousands of dollar ones, more like the couple hundred bucks boat party. Ever seen a two story house boat rock, it's fun. It's just a lot of fun.

Actually, million dollar boat parties can be fun, only because I drive my little 14 foot copenhagen up to the bottoms of the mansions on water, and spray paint them. Take that expensive boats I can't afford.
Have you ever considered joining the "RedNeck Yacht Club"?

Magick

Posing school graduate
I'm not that social, I prefer just a gathering with close friends to play games with. Having too many people around being loud and obnoxious is usually overwhelming and irritating for me, unless it's a concert.

benignBiotic

Banned
Banned
Any party that involves friends, food, and perhaps most importantly, drink. Instant party just add a couple of 40s.