• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What phone do you own?

Misomie

Lazy Artist
I don't have a phone. I use my 3DS for texting. I don't have to pay anything for it to run. :p

I want one mainly so I can get it a cool phone case. ._.

RailRide

The Real Wheels of Steel
LG EnV Touch

I hang on to it due to a well-grandfathered "wireless web" access that consts only half ($15/mo) that of a typical smartphone data plan and is allegedly unlimited. Which I didn't get to test 'cause YouTube modified its pages to require a version of Flash higher than my phone has. Ironically, YT still hosts 3GP video files which my phone can play--it just can't reach them through the Flash wrapper.

I strongly suspect VZW wants me off that phone--it recently offered me a 6GB data plan for the usual $30/mo extra if I upgrade to a smartphone. I'm not averse to having one--I'm eyeing the Galaxy Note 2 (or maybe 3, since it's supposed to ship in October)--I'm just making a point of being "cheap" and not wanting to pay $80+ a month as opposed to the $65 I am now.

---PCJ

Rocking a Motorola SLVR L2 from '06. Still has the orange Cingular guy on the back. Does calls, texts, alarms, mild calculations, and some internet capability (but I don't use it).

Batty Krueger

DJ Nailbunny
Zubat \:3/

Haha, shit, I'm fairly sure we have one at home too... somewhere!
Damn right zubat!
I had that sticker for ages then I got my razr and was like "stick!". I think I got that phone back in 2004ish.

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Got me a Samsung Galaxy 3S.
Expensive little shit but the most reliable phone I've ever had.
I guess I'd say that, considering my history of phones have been hand-me-down. ._.

T

TheMetalVelocity

Just got my LG Optimus L9 a week ago with my birthday money.

Scath-mac-tire

I call it the inviso-phone, it's so invisible its like its non-existent. In reality I actually don't have a phone, been meaning to get one, but never got around to.

Some cheap flip phone.

I don't know. I never really wanted my own phone in the first place. I hate talking on phones and I don't really have anyone to talk to anyway.

DarrylWolf

Banned
Banned
I still have the 1990s "brick" cellphone, it's in my old closet at my parents' home. It would still work, too, if we could find a working internal battery.

But I use an AT&T smartphone with Internet capabilities and a very needy battery.

Inciatus

In the land of bipolar weather
I use a Pantech Matrix. I've had it for quite a while, still works so I see no need to change it.

Mr. Sparta

Scale Face
Droid M. It has EMULATORS!

Fernin

6150 rpm and spinning.
Galaxy S4.

CaptainCool

Lady of the lake
iPhone 4S. Got is for $100 upgrade. Pretty cheap for a quality smartphone.

How much do you pay every month? No one gives you a $400-$500 phone for 100 bucks :p I manage a store like that myself, I know these things work out.

Galaxy S4.

Nice^^

Saiko

GTWT Survivor
I have a Galaxy S2 right now. It only has 3G, but I don't use it for data much anyway; and it does everything else just fine. My main complaint is with it still running a slightly buggy Gingerbread, but I can get that taken care of anyway.

wtfjinx

Medic
Galaxy S3. I had the Iphone 4S but hated the network I had (sprint). After getting my new job, got preferred employer discount with Verizon, so I went with them and got the Galaxy S3 for 50 bucks.