• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What quote is in your head currently?

AkatsuriTaro

A Simply Stoned Bunny Babe
"My BS detector is going DING" - Ghsot Stories

Rules are simple, keep it SFW, and just post random quotes you get stuck in your head!
(Placed in off-topic because I'm well aware that threads get out of topic VERY quick)

Nexus Cabler

Conduit of Synergy
A thousand candles can be lit from one single candle, and the life of that candle will never be shortened. (Borderlands 2)

FenrirWing

Not really a quote but the most recent in my head is from a song: "A little bit of everything, all of the time, apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime, anything and everything, all of the time" Welcome to the Internet by Bo Burnham in his new special Inside. Kind of changed how I thought about how I use the internet, how I am always trying to find something to do and if I cant find anything, go on Youtube, or do something random, hence, boredom is a crime. Its a good special and I highly recommend it as well.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"Exterminate! Annihilate! Destroy!"
-The Daleks/Rotersand

AkatsuriTaro

Not really a quote but the most recent in my head is from a song: "A little bit of everything, all of the time, apathy's a tragedy, and boredom is a crime, anything and everything, all of the time" Welcome to the Internet by Bo Burnham in his new special Inside. Kind of changed how I thought about how I use the internet, how I am always trying to find something to do and if I cant find anything, go on Youtube, or do something random, hence, boredom is a crime. Its a good special and I highly recommend it as well.
I absoilutely love Bo Burnham. I've been an avid fan of his since he first started on Youtube!

"no good deed goes unpunished"
I be doing a lot of good deeds, wheres my punishings???

AkatsuriTaro

"Humidititties" - My dumb fiance.

AkatsuriTaro

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
I rewatched X-Men: Apocalypse like a week ago bc guilty pleasure movie and I can't get the monologue from the nuke scene out of my head. The use of Beethoven's Symphony No. 7 Op 92 really sells the scene.

It's always the same. And now all this. No more stones. Not more spears. No more slings. No more swords. No more weapons! No more systems! No more! No more superpowers.

They put so much faith in their... tools and their... machines.

You can fire your arrows from the Tower of Babel. BUT YOU CAN NEVER STRIKE GOD!

AkatsuriTaro

"You think I came out' the p-ssy drawing f-ckin' Mozart?!"
Arin Hanson

Makoto95

"twas the 8th of august. they came, they vore, they saw. scratch that, reverse it."

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"Biggest swing in jungle history. Will hurt very much....but George have to do it!"
-George of the Jungle (1997)