• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What quote is in your head currently?

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that's amore... - Dean Martin

T

TemetNosce88

"The modern mind longs for The Future in the same way that the medieval mind longed for Heaven." -Wendell Berry

Outré

(o͞o-trā′)
We came, we saw, we kicked its ass.
~Peter Venkman

ben909

vaporeon
"its no time to hold me accountable morty"-rick

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
"Winged freak...terrorizes? Mmmm...wait'll they get a load of me...<laughter>" -Joker, Batman

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
"Could it be that somebody else is looking into my mind? Some other place, somewhere, some other time?"
The Alan Parsons Project- Some Other Time

GarthTheWereWolf

Captious Lycanthrope of Forum Legend
It is constantly assumed, especially in our Tolstoyan tendencies, that when the lion lies down with the lamb the lion becomes lamb-like. But that is brutal annexation and imperialism on the part of the lamb. That is simply the lamb absorbing the lion instead of the lion eating the lamb. The real problemm is---Can the lion lie down with the lamb and still retain his royal ferocity?

- G. K. Chesterton

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
"25 years ago they spoke out and they broke out of recession and oppression and together they toked and they folked out with guitars around a bonfire just singing and clapping, man, what the hell happened?"

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Context: This quote at about 7:55 is from reviewer Saberspark and is from a review of a North Korean kids show (propaganda of course)

"He has a foxy assistant to help him out" (literally, she's a hot fox)

"I just want to let you all know...even in a totalitarian dictatorship...where people are stripped of their freedoms...
and are forced to submit under penalty of death...FURRIES! STILL!! EXIST!!!"

Last edited:

Sam Akuchin Wamm

Roundworm In Goat Guise
"where people are stripped of their freedoms..."
"forced to submit under penalty"
"FURRIES EXIST"
well i guess we know what their bedroom interests are

mer_mu

"To cherish what remains of the Earth and to foster its renewal is our only legitimate hope of survival." (Wendell Berry). I read this when I was preparing a writing assignment with https://lеtsgradeit.com/review/writinguniverse/ guys about the current polution situation on Earth. The quote engraved in my memory. I'm not too "green" but I frequently catch myself thinking that I'd rather do sth less harmful for our planet.

Last edited:
"There are three basic types, Mr. Pizer: The Wills, the Won'ts and the Can'ts. The Wills accomplish everything, the Won'ts oppose everything, and the Can'ts won't try anything." (V.I.N.C.E.N.T)

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
"You know I even fucked Tundra the polar bear character. I fucked a polar bear and I still couldn't get you out of my mind."

(Charlie Brooker's series "Black Mirror", the episode "Striking Vipers.")