• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfTailz

I am just curious. I for one am athiest.

Azure

100% organic vegan hubbas
I AM AN ATHEIST HOLY CRAP Atheism is actually more of an innate state of being and a philosophy, than a religion, but hey, some people think otherwise. In b4 Christfags.

Uvaaka

Y SO SRS?! :D go kill a bear.
im not sure of my religion. i belive in a higher power and i call it god.. but im no christian. however i must also say you relize theres prolly gonna be ppl arguing about religion on this post right? just warning ya ^.^,,

Buddhist. I haven't been to temple in almost a year, makes me sad.

Buddhist. i allways wanted to see what its like perosnally. peacfull. peace is something i havent seen or felt in years :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Cosmo

I'm not a religious person, nor am I agnostic or athiest. I'm too dispassionate to call myself anything associated with religion or the lack of.

Uvaaka

Improve the self, find peace.

Neglect the self, you're fucked.

well shit ive been fucked all my life XD... is there a way to unfuck myself o_O *i mean that seriously . im not being a smartass XD

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Agnostic. I believe there is something of a higher power there. Just sure what it is and how to appease it.

Nylak

Angry Otter
Mahayana buddhist, a reforming ex-agnostic.

ToeClaws

PEBKAC exterminator
I call myself Pagan, but agnostic would also fit in that I believe there is a bit of truth in all things. I mainly conduct myself by Druidism, Shamanism, Wicca and Buddhism mentalities.

I was raised a Roman Catholic but... I grew up and ah... no. Not my cup of tea.

Uvaaka

wow no dumbass around to start arguing religion... *kissies everyone* thats nice. this site needs a medal XD

Takun

Wof Wof Wof Wof Wof
Don't have one. I'm a nihilist.

nihilism.png

wow no dumbass around to start arguing religion... *kissies everyone* thats nice. this site needs a medal XD

Oh hai, it would seem you are knew here. Just wait.

Azure

HOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO. Wait till a certain someone show up. Then, let the blood feast commence.

Uvaaka

Don't have one. I'm a nihilist.

nihilism.png

Oh hai, it would seem you are knew here. Just wait.

XD great. must eat cookies *nom* . ill take that as a warning XD and just ignore the idiots who argue then.

Uvaaka

HOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHO. Wait till a certain someone show up. Then, let the blood feast commence.

can we put A1 sauce on the asshole? and i dont mean that litterally eaither XD it dont make good lube XD o_O

Azure

can we put A1 sauce on the asshole? and i dont mean that litterally eaither XD it dont make good lube XD o_O
Only if you slice then in a thousand places with an X-acto knife. Then, feel free, just let it be known, I'll be fappin the whole time.

Uvaaka

Only if you slice then in a thousand places with an X-acto knife. Then, feel free, just let it be known, I'll be fappin the whole time.

i wont mind the fapping.. ^.^ if not ill help you fap XD/

MichaelOlnet

Dreamer
Naturalistic/agnostic. While I'm unsure, given personal experience and lack of proof, that there is a deity/deities/demon lord out there, I do believe that nature is a force unto itself and must be respected and cooperated with to obatain a truely whole spiritual life. Given humanity's downwards spiral into apathetic oblivion at the same time as global pollutants increase, endangerment rates grow, and habitat loss is at its maxiumum...correlation? I believe so.

Status
Not open for further replies.