• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenzo770

I can sook really good for you
But leading you around is so damn entertaining. I'm waiting for a scalie to come and end your suffering.

Yeye, wait til tomorrow then. I'm going to sleep, g'night. Or, on the other hand, NOT good night on you.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Yeye, wait til tomorrow then. I'm going to sleep, g'night. Or, on the other hand, NOT good night on you.

I'm sleeping alone, as always, and it's already half to 2 AM, so I guess you got your wish :p

Qoph

omurr
Today I'm a mix of Christian and Agnostic. My religion seems to change like the weather.

Jenzo770

I can sook really good for you
I'm sleeping alone, as always, and it's already half to 2 AM, so I guess you got your wish :p

Ok, i'm awake, so, what's that herpetosexual thing?

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
A religion known as "Adorable".

That's a Jihad inducing religion. Becase the cuteness makes you want to kill yourself, you might do that in the name of it as well.

Zseliq

Im a minority, I am a Christ follower. Being Atheist seems to be the new 'hip' trend amoungst young people and like most trends I give it no heed, but thats just MHO on that.

"I dont give a damn what you beleive in, just beleive it."-Book

Zseliq

I follow my own path... But I love dabbling in Kabalistic, Judaic, Catholic, and Islamic studies. Actually... All religions are pretty interesting to me. (^_^)

This is OT but I LOVE your avatar! So cute.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
That doesn't really help me -.-'

Damn, you're a slow one. Is it so hard to break off the 'sexual' off of herpetosexual and put the herpeto in google? I assure you, it's the very first link on the very fist page that would answer your question. I checked.

LURK MOAR.

Beeboi

Chowdahead
I'm a down-to-earth conservative baptist from Missouri.

Chances of me being furry: astronomical.

breakmyheartcomics

Frisky Foxy Vixen
Not sure yet.
Still trying to mix my love of science and evolution with religion.

I leared in one of my english classes, (omg I learned something in the stupid lady's class) that there was a branch of chrisinaty that believed in a kinda clockwork thing. God put everything that was needed to make live and just let it work itself out. I think that would be me.

Maikeru

No-talent .hack//SIGN
Agnostic. Whether there's a higher being (or beings) or not ultimately has no effect on my life.

If God DOES exist, I think he is nothing more than an impartial observer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.