• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDGSeal

Yes.
Well heres a jump for ya.
Wiccan. yes, witchcraft. Don't hesitate to ask me about it.

P.S. Wiccans don't believe in satan, so no blood sacrifices to hell.

Irreverent

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. Colour me agnostic.

SirRob

I am Roman Catholic.

All of you are sinners and it is my mission in life to convert all of you.

Irreverent

Not my quote. Arthur C. Clarke. Heinlein believed it too. With luck, they are both saving me a seat at the bar.

My generic response would be "atheist." I don't really believe in a divine being. That, however, doesn't mean I lack a spiritual side. In fact, one of my goals is to really put together my own set of beliefs and philosophies.

Icarus

No time like the present.
I don't know what the name of my religion is tbh, or should I say "technical" name.
I'm assuming it's a branch of a pagan religion not practiced on earth since the age of the Babylonian empire.
I researched up and found two ancient dragon gods.
yup yup yup.
Tiamat and Absu.
'S good.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I am Roman Catholic.

All of you are sinners and it is my mission in life to convert all of you.

I was christened as a roman catholic, try your luck next time.

Lyrihl

TAG UR IT
Atheist. And proud of it.

Btw, the only "real" religion is a cross somewhere between Methodism and Occult.

wettfox

my only religion = me and technology if a god can do everything then give technology time and let me practice it ;)

Lyrihl

TAG UR IT
Who said I was being sarcastic!? You're all unclean!!! *Pours holy water over all of you.*
*grabs the bottle and downs the whole thing*

Your puny beliefs mean nothing to me! MUAHAHAHAA!

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Status
Not open for further replies.