• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Cthulhu Lion should be the leader of all the gods featured there.

Cthulhu lion can eat my soul/brain/dreams whenever he wants to.

Right after you of course XD

Verin Asper

The Smart Idiot
I am currently creating my own religion, with myself as its "God" so to speak. My followers number in the hundreds, so it is still technically a cult. Much work has yet to be done, and I am irritated that more people claim to be "Jedi" than a member of my glorious group.

This religion has bestowed upon me perhaps the greatest sense of satisfaction physically possible. With my utmost confidence in my greatness, and the knowledge that everything does indeed revolve around me (Figuratively speaking) I have no fear of anything anymore, since I can do no wrong, and no wrong shall come to me. I feel only a constant contentment, and my followers experience a similar emotion.
please get ready for assassination attempts

VikNightfox

Vik Nightfox the Miami Fox
I myself am Wiccan. And before anyone gives me the "suffer not a witch to live" crap from the Bible, allow me to give a few arguments against scripture-quoting a-la my friends from the West Wing:

Bartlet:
"I wanted to ask you a couple of questions while I had you here. I'm interested in selling my youngest daughter into slavery as sanctioned in Exodus 21:7. She's a Georgetown sophomore, speaks fluent Italian, and always clears the table when it was her turn. What would a good price for her be?
"While thinking about that, can I ask another? My Chief of Staff, Leo McGarry, insists on working on the Sabbath. Exodus 35:2 clearly says he should be put to death. Am I morally obligated to kill him myself or is it okay to call the police?
"Here's one that's really important, 'cause we've got a lot of sports fans in this town. 'Touching the skin of a dead pig makes us unclean', Leviticus 11:7. If they promise to wear gloves, can the Washington Redskins still play football? Can Notre Dame? Can West Point?
"Does the whole town really have to be together to stone my brother, John, for planting different crops side by side?
"Can I burn my mother in a small family gathering for wearing garments made from two [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]different threads?"

Think about that, O ye who worship God, before you cast stones at us Wiccans ;-)
[/FONT]

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
I am currently creating my own religion, with myself as its "God" so to speak. My followers number in the hundreds, so it is still technically a cult. Much work has yet to be done, and I am irritated that more people claim to be "Jedi" than a member of my glorious group.

This religion has bestowed upon me perhaps the greatest sense of satisfaction physically possible. With my utmost confidence in my greatness, and the knowledge that everything does indeed revolve around me (Figuratively speaking) I have no fear of anything anymore, since I can do no wrong, and no wrong shall come to me. I feel only a constant contentment, and my followers experience a similar emotion.

Religion does not exist because religion has no rule 34.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
Religion does not exist because religion has no rule 34.

There's bible fanfic, dude. I've seen it. There are things the apostles do in them that I know for a fact are NOT in the new testiment.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
There's bible fanfic, dude. I've seen it. There are things the apostles do in them that I know for a fact are NOT in the new testiment.

I know, but no religion officially has a rule 34, other than maybe Shenzi's religion. In addition to that, there are pictures people drew of Mohammed and Jesus getting it on. Lulz.

CAThulu

In FAF CAThulu lies dreaming..
I know, but no religion officially has a rule 34, other than maybe Shenzi's religion. In addition to that, there are pictures people drew of Mohammed and Jesus getting it on. Lulz.

Wow. you know, that image is never going to leave my head *L*

Christian. No Exeptions.

To those who would attempt to troll something out of me, I simply prefer to think myself more than a walking mass of electrified protiens. To those who would in any way think I am intolerant of their sexual prefrences, think again.

I do not intend for a religion and theology debate, I would go to a religion forum if I wanted to debate.

Tweet

Level 9 Spycrab
Agnostic, borderline Christian I suppose. I just like the idea of being a good person and having faith in something higher than myself when I'm feeling down.

Corto

This thread is almost a year old, there's many newer versions of it. Please check a) the date of a thread and b) if there are any similar threads before posting a reply. Thanks.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.