• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What religion are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attaman

"Welcome to FurAffinity Forums, gentlemen."
I was born Lutheran.

Right now I'm leaning between Atheist and Agnostic - much more towards Agnostic. I like hard evidence, and not a lack of contradicting evidence. So sue me.

This is not to say I don't like the aspects of specific religions. A couple real-world and fictional religions tickle my fancy.

Pwncakesfury

Legitiums Divinus Equitas
I was born into being a Jehovah's Witness, but I was taken out of that at a young age because my mother figured it was damaging. I now consider myself Zen Buddhist.

Adelio Altomar

Rat-Sized Superiority Complex
Católica.
I plan to wear my dark red sweater-vest, my new creamy tie, and a brand new Christmas green Polo shirt which my mom will buy for me tomorrow as a Christmas present for the midnight Christmas mass. =3

I plan to take a pic or two. =D

Lemon_Panda

Católica.
I plan to wear my dark red sweater-vest, my new creamy tie, and a brand new Christmas green Polo shirt which my mom will buy for me tomorrow as a Christmas present for the midnight Christmas mass. =3

I plan to take a pic or two. =D

Awww. That sounds so cute (I mean it). :3

jagdwolf

Just a simple innocent Wolf
I study the Kabalion, an ancient hermet study predating egyptians.

Has nothing to do with worshiping a god, but more over reaching within yourself, and finding what lessions you need to learn so you can move forward to greater learnings.

Not limited to one life time either.

but thats a very basic statement, to understand its teachings you have to be ready to learn.

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
I study the Kabalion, an ancient hermet study predating egyptians.

Has nothing to do with worshiping a god, but more over reaching within yourself, and finding what lessions you need to learn so you can move forward to greater learnings.

Not limited to one life time either.

but thats a very basic statement, to understand its teachings you have to be ready to learn.

OSHI-

JEDI!

.Ein.

Dance Commander
Protoss.

darkdy50

JD the shapeshifter mage
I don't know what i am, im just not in to religion. It causes more pain then it stops.

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
There is a cult somewhere that has the correct view on how this world runs. And they are probably going to kill themselves soon, before something big happens. Right choice. That, or they are planning on taking over immediately following that cataclsymic event.

I am just kidding, but I have had dreams of it.

NekoFox08

Lux Aeterna
is there a religion that bases solely off of astronomy? I love it... I l<3ve it so much :3

I guess I'm a... SETI-ologist 0_o

Torrijos-sama

The Artist Formerly Known as Jesusfish
is there a religion that bases solely off of astronomy? I love it... I l<3ve it so much :3

I guess I'm a... SETI-ologist 0_o

Its called heaven's gate. But I'm not sure if they are doing too well after the whole comet incident.

Art Vulpine

Art Vulpine
Born Christian (United Methodist to be exact)

Now I can say I'm a religious mutt.

I'm still Christian, but I've incorporated ideals from other religions as well.

Midi Bear

11/10/08
I'm an Atheist.
That's not to say I don't think there COULD be a god, I just don't think there is one. Anybody who says that makes me agnostic is retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.