• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

what scares the hell outa you?

LonelyFox

Care to join me for a bit?
what scares you the most?

my worst fear is beign covered in ants, or being eaten alive ;)

LonelyFox

oooh or people thinking your dead and you wake up after they put u in the ground, so your trapped in your coffin!

Draco_2k

Rawr.
up-VH1.jpg

This.

Rilvor

Formal when angry
YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE

Draco_2k

Rawr.
YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE YOUR FACE
You look like a nice guy.

Cero

Pandahat is ONLY HAT.
The dark, being alone in the dark, the feeling of being watched, spiders, mean dogs, and people who are in suspenders, plaid shirts, and have a bottle of whiskey (man there are too many of those in this stupid town)

Иван

My nightmares, they always freak me out. They're becoming more frequent, too :C

A lot of furries scare the hell out of me.

^that too

Wolf-Bone

Banned
Banned
My own existence....

Oh, and AIDS... and AZNs. And the impending zombie apocalypse that no one believes is coming but me. And the people who don't believe me because they are probably already zombies.

This one dream I had where I was Brooklyn from Gargoyles, and Lexington was totally not himself that day, hittin' on me and shit....

Yeah, I've probably already said too much, so I'll just stop.

Last edited:

Huey

Weapons-grade =D
Being wrongfully committed of murder and being sent to life imprisonment or death row.

LonelyFox

being chased down by chuck norris ;)

LonelyFox

Nephila Clavipes. Google it, and be terrified!

a golden silk spider, lols it IS large though...

by the way, love your avatar O_O

Hybrid Project Alpha

It's what's for dinner
I have a touch of arachnophobia, I used to be afraid of the moon crashing into the earth, and the death scene in Flashback when you touch acid

railroad

the damn sexy dragon
spiky bugs because they poison me DX
also im a little scared of decapitation

LonelyFox

i F*&KING HATE ANTS!

BTW SirRob i love your avatar O_O