• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Scares You?

Injuries, disease, shock.
Rejection, crowd, seclusion.
Future.
Mistakes.

What I fear the most is loss of memory, due to any reason, be it death or just some concussion. I value my memories more than my life.

Not having enything to be afraid of. Got to have something to give me a rush of adrenalin.
You know that fear is basically a powerful trigger for adrenalin and other neurotransmitters, right?
Having nothing to be afraid of is basically losing a lot of the potential strength you could get as a scared person.

DarthLeopard

Has lost his Soul
Disapearing and having nobody care, which they wouldn't.

wtfjinx

Medic
I was in a major car accident once. Skull fracture and a severe concussion.

Other than that, having a gun pulled on me while at work. That was some serious freak out time, but had to finish 8+ hours on the clock.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
I was in a major car accident once. Skull fracture and a severe concussion.

Other than that, having a gun pulled on me while at work. That was some serious freak out time, but had to finish 8+ hours on the clock.

Ouch, that sucks. I was in a pretty bad accident once too, got t-boned by a pickup that ran a red light going maybe 40 or so. Thankfully only injury was loosing hearing in my right ear for a month. Side airbags most likely saved my skull.

And are you talking about getting a gun pulled on you literally or figuratively?

wtfjinx

Medic
That was similar that happened to me. I was in my father's (brand new at the time) 2006 Ford Ranger XLT. A 1997 GMC Yukon slammed into the driver's side at 45-50 mph.

And literally. A Glock 9mm.

WolfBIOS

FAF noob
Fucking spiders

Waking up with a spider on my face

Not really rational, like 1% of spider species could actually hurt me.. but, fuck spiders.

Ames

it smells like dust and moon light
That was similar that happened to me. I was in my father's (brand new at the time) 2006 Ford Ranger XLT. A 1997 GMC Yukon slammed into the driver's side at 45-50 mph.

And literally. A Glock 9mm.

Scary. Disgruntled worker pissed at getting laid off or something? Was it loaded?

badlands

drunken pirate
Fucking spiders

Waking up with a spider on my face

Not really rational, like 1% of spider species could actually hurt me.. but, fuck spiders.

This, napalm is the only language they understand.

Other than that: crowds and rejection.

wtfjinx

Medic
Scary. Disgruntled worker pissed at getting laid off or something? Was it loaded?

Nah, I was taking the trash out of the station. I was stationed out of a pretty bad area of town, and some junkie pulled a gun on me and robbed me.

TheGr8MC

Longetivity is my middle name
My greatest fear is loneliness, being ignored, having nobody around me, my uniqueness being assimilated into the normalcy of society and me becoming indistinguishable from the next person.

Recently I began playing through the Silent Hill series again and I got a refresher course in fear.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
My greatest fear is loneliness, being ignored, having nobody around me, my uniqueness being assimilated into the normalcy of society and me becoming indistinguishable from the next person.

Recently I began playing through the Silent Hill series again and I got a refresher course in fear.

Don't worry; that's a very unique way of spelling 'normality'. ;3

I understand your fear of loneliness. I've always found it very taxing to initiate and maintain social situations, so I'm naturally not surrounded by many people- I also find I drive them away when I start correcting their spelling! D:

Fuzzle

Two scoops of Fuzz
Besides the reasons that keep me in a constant cloud of fear and depression...
This.
309_1blue_whale_with_diver_srilanka.jpg

O

Outcast

There's nothing more terrifying than a cold toilet seat; the very thought of it sends fear into my very heart...

I could just put a cover over it, but really, who has the time?

Magick

Posing school graduate
1. Spiders and most bugs
2. When it feels like things are starting to blur and fade out
3. Being all alone and forgotten

Golden

Fears? being rejected and being alone for extended periods of time (doesn't help that I'm the type of personality that fades in the background, avoids most social situations, and pushes people away). Also, fuck millipedes, centipedes, and leeches.

Krieger

De Oppresso Liber
Definitely OPEN heights and murky water...
I'm fine with roller coasters and planes, but elevators are bad...