• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What scares you?

hologrammaton

『RBT.EXE』
1619543842095_500x1000.jpg

FoxWithAName

Elevators and Plains. Every time I walk into an elevator I am uncomfortable, I can ride them but it is a stressing me out. Plains are just torture for me I flown a few times and it scared the shit out of me. But this is only scratching on the surface ^^'

IncenseAndIron

Big Tough Werewolf
sorry but the symbol is kinda my family emblem since i'm Nge i'll make note not to use it if it scares people, i was going to put it in my avatar.
Don't worry, my friend! I think it's safe to use if it's stylized. ^_^

dragon-in-sight

mane diva
The only scarry thing to me is the ignorance of people. It's the breeding ground for all kinds of superstions, prejudices and extreme ideologies which unlimatliy lead to violance and opression of others. It prevents people from learing and moving past their mistakes deeming the world to repeat every dark chapter over and over again.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The only scarry thing to me is the ignorance of people. It's the breeding ground for all kinds of superstions, prejudices and extreme ideologies which unlimatliy lead to violance and opression of others. It prevents people from learing and moving past their mistakes deeming the world to repeat every dark chapter over and over again.

It also scares me is that the world relies on computerised technology very few of us understand well enough to fix if it all went wrong.

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
Nail clippers--those which emerge from others' backpacks/pockets etc after they notice my nails, in particular.

Hiissss..!! OnO

The nail length under common sense really hurts me when I make mine as such. Perhaps that's because my guardians used to cut my nails too short when I was younger, making my fingers sensitive--especially the part between/under the nails... Meaahh!!

Nexus Cabler

Vault Veteran
motorized saws, be it chain, electric, industrial, etc

I am afraid of mishandling one and cutting off a finger or hand.

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Failing and disappointing my peers

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Fox + Phoenix
This could be anything from a small fear to a full-blown phobia.

As for me, I have a fear of cockroaches - the large flying kind. I am also afraid of the idea of someone staring at me through the window from outside. And of slipping and falling on puddles, or down the stairs. I have other fears but I don't want to write an essay.
Oh gosh no

I gotcha
Those demons are the worst!!

I'm nervous just by reading that

>~<

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
The fact that a single slip and fall could destroy my hands and I'd never know the joys of gaming or drawing ever again.
This made me think about Chuck Close.

He became paralysed and unable to use his hands, but re-invented his painting style, so that he could paint using a brush attached to his wrist:
[For full disclosure he has not always made the most ethical decisions, but hopefully that doesn't detract from the interest of the story]

Maur

Sudden noises, not feeling my keys/wallet/phone in my pockets and being in a car with a driver playing on their phone.

Nuggiegorl

My reflection? Im not scared of much but my own reflection in the mirror or actual pictures of myself hanging on the wall freaks me out severely

Stray Cat Terry

"테리는길냥이"
Receiving what I shouldn't be.

I used to be simply happy when I was pure, but now it makes me fear what the situation is gonna demand me for what's given to me.

Hisss...!! OnO