• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What should I be…?

What should I be?

• Total voters

Car Fox

Formally "Torsion Beam"
Come on, it's a hobby, not a lifestyle. And for what reason do you need to set a goal on how far to proceed, and even put things on the poll you don't like.

Well... OP did give us a pole, and basically wants our opinions. Because of this, those who felt to give their opinion gladly gave it.

Ji-Ji

Post Festive Fox
I think the obvious answer's been given so many times over, so let's welcome all the silly!

Be a sexual hermaphroditic chimearic( no clue if that's a word) fursuiter.
Suit can be no minimum than 10 species spliced together.

Jaseface

Bark! Bark!!
I think the obvious answer's been given so many times over, so let's welcome all the silly!

Be a sexual hermaphroditic chimearic( no clue if that's a word) fursuiter.
Suit can be no minimum than 10 species spliced together.

That sounds like a suit that could crash every fursuit horror site sever on the web due to being so scary looking. the though of such a suit gives me the creeps and chills

CatterHatter

The Grain of Salt
Other - you should be a foodsona like flafle waffle person on here or secretfur's bread-squirrel! Take it a step further and cook/bake your costume! I'd just eat you up. Yum.

iconmaster

Still the Best - 1973
I see the most votes are for 'sexual fursuiter'.

Ah. Democracy has once again worked its magic to ruin someone's life. Splendid.

Add some spice to your life. Become psychotic against jars of peanut butter. Go to walmarts and scream at all the jars until someone throws you out. But you didn't put that on your poll so I checked become a member.

Falaffel

Other - you should be a foodsona like flafle waffle person on here or secretfur's bread-squirrel! Take it a step further and cook/bake your costume! I'd just eat you up. Yum.

Holy shit i'm popufur*

*Saying that word in context made me: A.Vomit B. develop a whole new breed of deadly STDs/STIs C. Want to maim myself. I am very sorry for making that comment, please do not burn me in hellfire.

Also falafels. I don't know what a flafle is but it sounds like 'flayfel'.

See what kind of weird people furries are (me)? Run while you have the chance.

Distorted

I saw the poll on this thread, and my faith in humanity was once again restored. I needed a good laugh. You guys are awesome.

Foxbean

You're denying yourself the choice to make yourself? Hmm.

Riho

Your brain cells are mine
The choice has been made.
mBDH8bo.jpg

Cocobanana

This just proves the results of the Stanford Prison Experiment. It looks like the writhing masses are already against you OP, I'm sorry.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Always use the power of "I-do-what-I-want" when it comes to stuff like this.
If you want to be an artist, be an artist. If you want to get a fursuit, get a fursuit if your money allows it.

When you see the poll, you're gonna be a sexual fursuiter. You don't want to be that. And it's quite clear that you don't, when you go (Please no) in the poll.

Also, don't think being an artist will be something to do for a living. Being an artist is a hobby, so don't threat it like a job. You will at some point face a financial problem if you do. (Unless you're a real picasso and everyone wants your art all the time. Wouldn't recommend it anyways)

I agree! I have a masters in painting and a masters in drawing just look at the covers of the (Fauns of Agassiz books in Kindle) it is just a hobby now!