• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What should I change about this head?

TwistedWindSox

Hello.
I've been working on a fursuit for the past month or so. I just recently finished up the head, and I must say I'm not entirely happy with it. I'm rather inexperienced at making heads still. I learned only recently that glued seams are usually a no, as I relied mostly on Matrices' tutorials to build my suits, and hers gave advice for gluing seams on the head. I never had a problem with the durability of glue, but it definitely doesn't look as nice. So, this head has glued seams, which I'd like to change in the future.
What else should I change about it? I'm considering refurring it completely, as I'm not too happy with how the shaving I did looks, either. I don't have very good clippers and I rushed, so it came out uneven. Also, do the eyes look okay? What about the muzzle? A friend said it looks too broad. I was trying to make it broad to look cartoon-y, but is it too wide? Anything else that's wrong or not good, please let me know! I'm still learning and any advice would be appreciated!
Thanks in advance.
(also, it looks uneven in the picture because I have a stuffed animal jammed inside it to spread it out. It looks more symmetrical when it's on my head.)

Last edited:

Zabrina

Awoken
This is such an adorable suit, I had a hard time finding anything wrong with it!

The muzzle should be a little bit leaner and just a tad bit shorter, and the left eyebrow could use a little work. But other then that, it looks great.

rottyscoots

you could make it so it doesnt look like its on drugs lol, kidding. but srsly, i think you could smooth out the cheeks a bit and possibly add some more color in there. also some eyebrow definition wouldnt hurt (as in raise the brows and possibly bolder lines). but overall, id say thats pretty awesome for a first time head. btu im still pretty new to fursuits so idk how valuable my opinion would be

LegitWaterfall

Forever done
Really cute :3
I would shorten the muzzle, lean it out, exaggerate the eyebrows a little more, and brush/even the fur on the cheeks.

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?

LegitWaterfall

Forever done