• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What should I do for extra income?

Which one would you be most likely to buy?

• DND character adopts and backstories (animal races of course)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Small sleepy plushies

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Sculpture keychains

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Digital art

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I only have so much time but I need help deciding what the best choice for a second source of income is.
I could start making:
  • Small sleepy plushies
  • DND character adopts and backstories (animal races of course)
  • Sculpture keychains
  • Digital art
  • I'm about to sell feet pics tbh I'm so poor lmao
Which one do you think would be the best option? I'm also going to start making comics of me and my service dog lmao and hope that brings some income in or at least popularity.
This is my most recent digital art. Is my talent worth much?
a>

HFp9BJS

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
I cannot see the images you have linked to.

If you want to post a picture and your mainsite account does not appear to contain any images.

Could you outline your attempt to post images so that I can pin-point where it went wrong?

Omg you're so nice yeah so I tried to make my image into a link ona website and copy and pasted it into the image thing. Let me post something on my account

S

Stuff

Simple. Get a Job that pays well.

Thank you for coming to my Career-Talk.

Nah, just kidding. What you've listed in the Post and the Poll will be your Job......But um.....Wait, what's this?
I'm about to sell feet pics tbh I'm so poor lmao
DrONRPNW4AAIgkL.jpg

Nope. Am out.

Simple. Get a Job that pays well.

Thank you for coming to my Career-Talk.

Nah, just kidding. What you've listed in the Post and the Poll will be your Job......But um.....Wait, what's this?

DrONRPNW4AAIgkL.jpg

Nope. Am out.
Lmfao nah man not doin that shiz. I already work at starbucks but don't work enough hours to cover everything. Need to take my service dog to the vet ya'll xD

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that only I'll survive.

Because I am inevitable.
I'm convinced. The inevitable is....
Inevitable

P.s. gonna start working on an example for a keychain and a sleepy plush. Just need to make an oc with light blue and white first bc that's the fabric i have