• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Free Art: What should I draw?

DepryRaer

So, i'd like to practice a bit, but I have no idea where to start. I'm thinking some very quick sketch done in a few minutes-half an hour max.

Anyone has a suggestion?

Universe

Most powerful dragon human hybrid in the universe
5F4ABC99-A907-4DB3-85F7-18E92C17A637.jpeg
So, i'd like to practice a bit, but I have no idea where to start. I'm thinking some very quick sketch done in a few minutes-half an hour max.

Anyone has a suggestion?
Hello would you like to try me?

MCtheBeardie

Queen of Laziness
I have an interesting character for you, if you want a challenge, fren! I have an Argentine Tegu-taur named Tobias who could always be up for being drawn! Thank you for the opportunity, and happy drawing~

1563478102.mcthebeardie_tobias_tegu-taur_ref_sheet.jpg

Sir Thaikard

GOTTA WRITE FAST.
If you want something, you're gonna have to be clearer than that mate

Draw Fox McCloud from the Star Fox series fighting himself on the Super Smash Bros Melee stage Final Destination.

Both Fox's are only allowed to utilize equipment and weaponry that they already own. No external items are permitted in this fight.

DepryRaer

Ah, you did such an awesome job, fren! Mind if I post this on my regular FA account? I will credit you, of course! Just tell me how, and I’ll gladly do so!

With pleasure, thank you !

@Sir Thaikard yeah, listen, I get the shitposting thing, but a quick search prooved me you are fully capable to be polite. Also I said a half an hour max sketch, not a full day of work without counting the research. I'll get a pass for that one, come back when you'll fell like talking to a person.