• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What sort of Sona am I?

Bokcutter

Been thinking about it.
Maybe I will just draw Ocs
But i am not use to drawing furries.
I like Monkeys and oddly Giraffes

Long story short
I picked Giraffe!
CN4Boj.jpg

Last edited:

Bokcutter

Been thinking about it.
Maybe I will just draw Ocs
But i am not use to drawing furries.
I like Monkeys and oddly Giraffes
Yah, I have been looking up furrsona to learn how to draw them but ..you are right there isn't a lot of them around at all!

Dongding

The sheep
Ooh fast. :3 I love teh massive nips. Good job on the neck markings too, although the base of the neck seems a little wimpy... I'll stop criticizing your 5 minute sketch now lol.

Dongding

The sheep
You think it should be a bit more straight?
I think just flesh the back of the neck out just a little more. The front lines up fantastic, just seems a little too thin in the back. I'm sure it's just creative OCD on my part since it's an unfinished sketch and the lines are too thick to really guage how it will look once finished. The more I stare at it the neck seems okay but in the back of my mind it still seems a touch thin at a glance.

Bokcutter

I think just flesh the back of the neck out just a little more. The front lines up fantastic, just seems a little too thin in the back. I'm sure it's just creative OCD on my part since it's an unfinished sketch and the lines are too thick to really guage how it will look once finished. The more I stare at it the neck seems okay but in the back of my mind it still seems a touch thin at a glance.

The line in the back of hte head is more than likely caused by the hairs that is growing on hte back of her neck

CN4Boj.jpg

Dongding

The sheep
Aww. I liked it all curvy like it was :3

Really you don't need criticism. Giraffes aren't the easiest specimen to anatomically please. The new neck is definitely nice and thick but to be honest long necks are super fun.

I don't do em' often, but with things like tails I can't resist making them all crazy and twisty.

Bokcutter

AWw thanks Dong
That's ok, I like this one more
And Trust me it is not easy at all. Been trying to do this for two days but after googling Zoopotia I finally get it.
Well sort of, but It's a learning game on how to draw Furries.
I hope to become good at it if my frustration doesn't get to me.

Water Draco

Next LondonFurs?? Please stay tuned
Zootopia is required viewing.

I'm still fiddling about with my OC design for just over 10 months, and still fiddling.

Your off to a great start and leaps ahead from where I started from. It is your OC and I say it is well worth the time and effort you put in to it.