• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What sports do you guys play?

Bodie_Z

I haven't really found anything on the forums discussing sports! Do you guys play anything either recreationally or competitively?

To start it off, I pole vault competitively for my college and ride dirt bikes for fun with my family. I started pole vaulting in high school and I started riding when I was 5 :)

PheonixDragon

Well, currently, I'm not really a sportive guy,

But I do bike riding pretty often.
Also, I would like to learn to play baseball; I'm in love with that sport. *.*

Sylox

boi...chill out!
I've been playing soccer since I was 7. Was invited to join travel teams in middle and high school but I sadly had to turn them down. I do play flag football, basketball and baseball. I wanted to play football and considered trying out for either WR or RB for the freshman team at my HS, but because I'm so short and skinny, I realized I'd probably get destroyed out on the field.

I'm very competitive when it comes to sports; not into that "everybody gets a trophy" nonsense either.

Last edited:

Bodie_Z

But I do bike riding pretty often.

Do you mainly stay on the roads or do you ever find your way into the dirt? :)

I wanted to play football and considered trying out for either WR or RB for the freshman team at my HS, but because I'm so short and skinny, I realized I'd probably get destroyed out on the field.

I'm in a similar boat, just tall and skinny so I tried to avoid most contact sports haha

Headbanging is sport!

You can definitely get a workout in listening to the right kind of music :p

Last edited:

Pinky

AKA Allie or Aouzy
I did T-Ball when I was 4 years old and did handball in Grade 6. I also played ball hockey at a YMCA in Grade 6 too.

I'm not much of a sport person.

A

Amiir

I've been playing soccer since I was 7. Was invited to join travel teams in middle and high school but I sadly had to turn them down.

I'm very competitive when it comes to sports; not into that "everybody gets a trophy" nonsense either.

Haha I totally agree with the latter, though personally I tend to take sports a tad too seriously, like with other things

Why'd you have to turn those invites down anyway?

Fencing , the gentlemen's ( or potential murderers :V) sport
I'm also starting archery soon , that counts right?

Sylox

boi...chill out!
Haha I totally agree with the latter, though personally I tend to take sports a tad too seriously, like with other things

Why'd you have to turn those invites down anyway?

My parents were working so much that they couldn't be around all of the time to take me to games and what not and this is a travel team, so they travel all over the state.

PheonixDragon

Do you mainly stay on the roads or do you ever find your way into the dirt? :)

A mix of both, though I prefer to be into the dirt, for exemple, forests.

A

Amiir

My parents were working so much that they couldn't be around all of the time to take me to games and what not and this is a travel team, so they travel all over the state.

I see. I'm sorry to hear that Sylox

Conker

Destroyer of Nazi Teddy Bears
I have an ongoing pingpong rivalry with my neighbor. We drink, talk comic books, and then GO TO FUCKING WAR

I was on the varsity Pingpong team in college. That was in 2006 though.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
I play Team Fortress 2 sometimes. Does that count?
On a more serious note, I never really got into sports. I have bad memories of gym class and how much I sucked at sports. I was always the last kid to be picked.
However, I do enjoy going to sports games, the atmosphere is so much fun.

PheonixDragon

Been there, done that. I usually had a much better time sitting on the bench xD

You've been there, and done that, but me, I am there and I'm doing that. :p

Wakor

Wakor Jones
Prffff, the only sport I was ever really good at was capture the flag. I used to get in trouble in school for being too rough, because I would sometimes leave bruises knocking people away from the flag! I really want to try playing on an adult team some time :D

Astus

Well Known Foxxo
I'm a college baseball player... I was also a level 10 gymnast

Taralack

Hit 'em right between the eyes
I run twice a week and swim three times a week.

SkyeLegs

Reet Mazer
I was never really any good at sports. It doesn't help that I'm stereoblind and most ball sports require depth perception.

BlufftheHusky

In HS I did football (left tackle, DE), track (throwing events), and baseball (awful first baseman). I still play the occasional pick up basketball or soccer game.