• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What state/country do you wish to live in?

lefurr

For me personally I want to live in either California or Florida. I just like warmer weather and both states seem to have something fun to do. Anyway I just shared my two cents now your turn. :D

BRN

WTB Forum Mod Powers
I like where I am living now. BC, Canada is awesome.

See you there in six months.

I currently live in England, near London, but I've grown cynical about the culture here. BC, Canada has beautiful nature and cool people, and since the Vancouver area is just on the coast, there's a great sushi scene!

I also have a tonne of friends out there I've met that I'd love to be closer to. Some are even Pokemon.

Last edited:

Red Savarin

Caninu Hunter
I want to live in every state. Even the boring ones. Life in Texas is actually pretty fun, though. The state I always wanted to live in the most was, to OP's surprise, Montana. I think it's a beautiful state and would make me feel at home even a thousand miles away from home. Then Washington or Oregon, then pretty much anywhere in the southeast then the rest of the flyover states, then either California, Florida, or New York. Vermont is also really high up on that list.

After all those states, I'd want to live in Canada in Nova Scotia.

Hinalle K.

Banned
Banned
Really, I'd be fine with nearly any English speaking country.

Lobar

The hell am I reading, here?
Minnesota is pretty nice. Vermont, Oregon or Colorado would also probably be pretty nice. If I had to go abroad, I guess Germany has the most going for it right now.

Willow

FAF's #1 Terrorist
I'm okay with Illinois. But if I had to go with some other country, it'd be Germany.

Mayonnaise

Off we go to the sea
Australia or New Zealand. Closest English speaking countries to my homeland.

Hmm as for US states, I'd say Minnesota.

AlexInsane

I does what I says on the box.
I'd love to live in the UK. I despair of American society, the American people, the American economic system, and especially American politics.

Icky

is the prettiest pony~
Canada seems pretty awesome, from what I've heard. Maybe even Germany or Sweden or something.

blah blah blah fuck the states

RedSavage

Rattlesnake Flavored
I'd love to live in the UK. I despair of American society, the American people, the American economic system, and especially American politics.

If you think a simple change of venue is going to change the show that's playing, then by all means go for it. Don't be surprised if you find the exact same public ignorance, political and business bullshit, and racism as you do here in the US. Just a horse of a different color.

Anyhow, no one has said it but I will. Mother-fucking-ALASKA. Something about untamed wilderness strikes a deep manly chord in me. It strikes flames that hadn't burned since our ancestors first trekked across the US, beating anyone skull in who said otherwise. I could do with less of the beating, and more of the just EXPLORING. The mountains and forests and fields of snow. I'm not fond of the cold, but I bet with enough jackets I could get used to it. And plus---isolation. I like being able to feel that when I walk off the back porch.

Also it's one of my life's dreams to see the northern lights. I feel like it's something I can't know exists and NOT see with my own eyes.

Khaki

AFP's Most Unwanted
If you think a simple change of venue is going to change the show that's playing, then by all means go for it. Don't be surprised if you find the exact same public ignorance, political and business bullshit, and racism as you do here in the US. Just a horse of a different color.

Anyhow, no one has said it but I will. Mother-fucking-ALASKA. Something about untamed wilderness strikes a deep manly chord in me. It strikes flames that hadn't burned since our ancestors first trekked across the US, beating anyone skull in who said otherwise. I could do with less of the beating, and more of the just EXPLORING. The mountains and forests and fields of snow. I'm not fond of the cold, but I bet with enough jackets I could get used to it. And plus---isolation. I like being able to feel that when I walk off the back porch.

Also it's one of my life's dreams to see the northern lights. I feel like it's something I can't know exists and NOT see with my own eyes.

Is there plenty of unowned land there?

Jabberwocky

bitch where
Why would you want to move to what is essentially a lamer, colder, more expensive version of the United States?

because I can have my fucking rights? which is something that is obviously a problem in this damn country. buzz off and use someone else to say your shit. I am not dealing with it.

Last edited:

Phyllostachys

Feigning intelligence
I like it here in Morocco, though people can be (very) tiresome, and Arabic is difficult.
I enjoyed China when I lived there, so going back won't be bad.... though that was more than 13 years ago, so it might be a case of rosy retrospection.

Among US states, Florida sounds nice to me, though I have this impression that hurricanes are usually more destructive than typhoons.