• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hiring: What telegram stickers - muscle furry . (5-7)($50-70)

Userpage of SneakthiefCoalfire -- Fur Affinity [dot] net
www.furaffinity.net: Things that are questionable by SneakthiefCoalfire (ref - most up do date character art piece) (I forgot to draw his ring)

www.furaffinity.net: Umber: Ref remake by SneakthiefCoalfire (ref with cloths)

Hello I am looking for someone who draws muscle furries to design a collection of my oc, Umber Steelight.

Please message this thread. Max price is 50-70 dollars, please post examples

Will ask more questions when contacted in dms.

Mydlas

can maybe be of help?
My prices My FA Page My DA Page
I' not sure if you found someone, but I'd love to draw for you in the future! :D

Some examples:
1474095796-mydlas-back-to-back-poses-final.jpg

1483517404-mydlas-fight-animal.jpg

Capture-d-e-cran-2018-10-31-a-11-35-25.png

Valery91Thunder

Slasher Movies & Devil's Music
Hi there! I do Telegram stickers and have worked with muscly/buff characters before. Some examples:
www.furaffinity.net: Totus Telegram Set (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Rowtag Telegram Set (Commission) by valery91thunder
www.furaffinity.net: Gideon's Telegram Stickers (Commission) by valery91thunder
I do them for 6$ each, so a budget of 60$ would get you a pack of 10!
SFW art only, Payment via paypal, sketch and coloured WIPs provided for approval. If interested, you can contact me via FA note or forum PM.

I can do some telegram stickers at 5$ a pop. Heres my FA- Userpage of SamiiKatt -- Fur Affinity [dot] net If youd like some work done you can message me here or email itstotssammii@gmail.com :)
Heres a few of my sticker examples~
View attachment 66183
View attachment 66184 View attachment 66185
I love the shading you have in the fur (I might have found new inspiration in fur textures :)). It looks great! But unfortunately I'm looking for more body examples, and muscular drawing. (As in the example). Thank you for your post, but I’m after something different.