• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What the fuck is wrong with people?

I thought that still qualifies as murder and that manslaughter is killing someone on accident or in self defence. Maybe I was wrong.

Iono. Now I'm confused too cuz George Zimmerman is charged with murder...oh..I guess that's because they think he planned it and it wasn't in the heat of the moment...Iono.

What link? o_O I looked this morning and didn't see one. I must have missed it.

-_- I posted a link to the story on the FIRST page of this thread 3 weeks ago ffs!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't in OP but I posted it!

Last edited:

Jashwa

Iono. Now I'm confused too cuz George Zimmerman is charged with murder...oh..I guess that's because they think he planned it and it wasn't in the heat of the moment...Iono.
It's because they're asserting that he shot Trayvon on purpose to kill him. Manslaughter is when you don't mean to kill someone, but do anyways such as if you were fighting and punched them and they hit their head on the ground and died or if you hit someone with your car while drunk driving.

It's because they're asserting that he shot Trayvon on purpose to kill him. Manslaughter is when you don't mean to kill someone, but do anyways such as if you were fighting and punched them and they hit their head on the ground and died or if you hit someone with your car while drunk driving.

Yeh that's what I thought :p. Thanks for clarifying!

Jashwa

Still, I don't see how in the hell the story in the OP could be manslaughter, unless it's one of those weird technicalities in state law that state anytime you kill someone with a car it's vehicular manslaughter and not murder or something.

Or maybe the persecution just wants to have an easy case instead of going after the harder to prove murder charge.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Just anger issues. Nothing new here.

Still, I don't see how in the hell the story in the OP could be manslaughter, unless it's one of those weird technicalities in state law that state anytime you kill someone with a car it's vehicular manslaughter and not murder or something.

Or maybe the persecution just wants to have an easy case instead of going after the harder to prove murder charge.

I know people will bitch at me for this, but I guess its because she is female. If it was a 23 year old guy who drove over a 17 year old girl, he would be locked up forever.

Randy-Darkshade

Bike riding squirrel thing.
-_- I posted a link to the story on the FIRST page of this thread 3 weeks ago ffs!!!!!!!!!! It wasn't in OP but I posted it!

Well I was told it was in the OP so that is where I looked, don't blame me for those on here who can't deal out correct information.

I did what most users do, read the OP, post a comment not bothering to read umpteen posts. The only stupid thing I did was to assume he was still alive.

Well I was told it was in the OP so that is where I looked, don't blame me for those on here who can't deal out correct information.

I did what most users do, read the OP, post a comment not bothering to read umpteen posts. The only stupid thing I did was to assume he was still alive.

It is in the op. The word "this" on the first line.

TeknikEnzo

I dated a 23-year-old when I was 17.
Age of consent in Indiana is 16, as long as the person you're with is 24 or younger.

Randy-Darkshade

I dated a 23-year-old when I was 17.
Age of consent in Indiana is 16, as long as the person you're with is 24 or younger.

Age of consent here is 16 if the person is 16 or over their partner can be any age above 16. I personally knew a 16 year old who was with a guy in his 50's. I think she is now....I dunno 19 maybe 20 and still dating guys in that age bracket.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
Thinking deeper into this, likely its a combination of long lasting frustrations within a relationship combined with someone having general anger issues snapping when the last straw was placed. Really not all that hard to understand, as this kind of thing happens often enough.

Randy-Darkshade

Thinking deeper into this, likely its a combination of long lasting frustrations within a relationship combined with someone having general anger issues snapping when the last straw was placed. Really not all that hard to understand, as this kind of thing happens often enough.

I don't think it happens as often as you just implied. I sure as hell don't see such things in the news very often.

Duality Jack

Feeling Loki with it.
I don't think it happens as often as you just implied. I sure as hell don't see such things in the news very often.
A large number of murders and assaults within relationships happen this way. Usually it does not escalate this far or involve cars but whatever. People tend to forget when passions get involved things can get volatile etc. The only reason its on the news is the ages I think.

@Randy: I never saw it in the OP, I just know that I posted the link myself a ways down on the first page. *looks at OP right now* Nope, NO LINK in OP guys. And Indiana you say? I grew up in Bloomington, Indiana! ^^ You used to live in Indiana?

Randy-Darkshade

@Randy: I never saw it in the OP, I just know that I posted the link myself a ways down on the first page. *looks at OP right now* Nope, NO LINK in OP guys. And Indiana you say? I grew up in Bloomington, Indiana! ^^ You used to live in Indiana?

1: I'm sorry for being a misserable fucker.

2: The link is there it's just not easy to spot. XD

Are you guys fucking blind or something?

Its in the "this". The "this" >:I

Funny you should say that as I have but the use of one eye.

Let us face it, do you think that most people wouldn't say the same thing about us? We should embrace crazy people because of the fact that, through general consent, we ourselves are crazy!

Let us face it, do you think that most people wouldn't say the same thing about us? We should embrace crazy people because of the fact that, through general consent, we ourselves are crazy!

Are you talking about being a furry? Because murdering an underage boy by running over him is totally like being intrested in anthro animals.