• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Which illustration idea would you like me to draw?

• Illustration 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illustration 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jax Cottontail

I am gonna try something new! What would you like to see me draw next? I plan on taking multiple suggestions and combining them into one painting depending on what people suggest. Below are some links to my various portfolios so you can see what I have already done. I am open to both sfw and nsfw suggestions. Lets have some fun with this one!

Xaroin

THE ONE THE ONLY
Draw a red panda shark hybrid fighting a husky dolphin hybrid in the desert.

Yakamaru

Very Speshul Title
A giant space whale that goes by the name of "Bob".

A randomly-mixed creature taken out from Impossible Creatures. A tiger/scorpion hybrid or a polar bear/crab hybrid.

Jax Cottontail

Hey everyone,

Last month I asked people: what would you like to see me draw next? And I only got a few responses, but the responses I did get were awesome. Thank you for your participation!

Now for part two of this project/experiment. I have taken these suggestions and mashed them up. I tried to use as many suggestions as I could for each idea.

Which one would you like to see taken to a final illustration?

Illustration 1-

A female assassin, red panda/shark hybrid and a male ambassador, blue husky/dolphin hybrid are sharing a drink at a cyberpunk bar after passing payment for a kill contract. A male bartender polar bear/crab hybrid named bob is pouring the drinks.

Illustration 2-

A red, female panda/shark hybrid wearing a mech suit armed with a sword and a tiger scorpion monster hybrid are fighting to the death in the middle of a desert town.

Illustration 3-

Polar bear/crab monster hybrid is throwing a car over his head off the side of a parking garage. Standing on top of that car, looking heroic and ready to fight is a blue, male husky /dolphin hybrid in a mech suit armed with a laser cannon.

Jax Cottontail

Just three more days to vote! It's gonna be a shame to cancel this project if I don't get any more community involvement. The point of this project was to do a community commission that I would release to the community for free, but if nobody gets involved I have no direction for the commission. Please, cast your vote today!

Jax Cottontail

Alright! Here is what I got done so far.