• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What type are you attracted to?

Who are you and what type do you find attractive

• Straight male and I prefer feminine

• Straight male and I prefer masculine

• Straight female and I prefer masculine

• Straight female and I prefer feminine

• Gay and I prefer masculine

• Gay and I prefer feminine

• Lesbian and I prefer masculine

• Lesbian and I prefer feminine

• Other and I prefer masculine

• Other and I prefer feminine

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
image0.jpg

Meme aside when it comes to dating my only hard limit is males coz homosexuality.

But outside of dating and more of like, I suppose crushing on muscular dudes are nice, nothing too crazy.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Gay, with a preference for foxes...or, for slim, playful, agile sorts with a mixture of feminine and masculine traits.

Mike_Wolf

Im more partial to feminine regardless of gender.
I'm not a big guy myself but I am masculine so for me definitely petite and feminine.

tamara590

curious wolf
Im demi, but romantically im open to all genders, dont care about looks, and have no preference in femininity or msculinity, so it puts me at other/both i guess

Kinare

RAWR
Definitely into the more masculine manly mens. Under the right circumstances I might be convinced of a more feminine type, but they would need to have just the right traits otherwise.

(Straight male preferring feminine being the winner by a longshot hurts, oof. It's quite the reminder that I'm the opposite of what most men are into, hahaha I hate myself...)

LameFox

(Straight male preferring feminine being the winner by a longshot hurts, oof. It's quite the reminder that I'm the opposite of what most men are into, hahaha I hate myself...)
Somewhat amusingly, if we take this as broadly representative of furries, it's not good news for them either. :v

That said, I think this is hard to generalize, unless I'm just unusually specific. For instance there are masculine traits I find appealing, and others I find offputting. Someone who has a few of them may be more appealing to me than if they were completely feminine... or they may be less appealing, depending which they have. I suspect these preferences are something of a spectrum and few people would fall cleanly on either side.

Rassah

Small sample so far, and it was purposefully designed to force people to make a choice, so I'm sure the actual preferences are a lot more fluid. Still, sad to be on a minority of gays who likes femboys like myself

Matt the Terrier

Swing the Mood! =3
Straight guy, and looking for a decent but still somewhat weird girl.

. . .I'm lonely. ; - ;

BlackDragonAJ89

Bumbling Everyman
Bisex-Wait that's not allowed, isn't it? We're only allowed STRAIGHT or GAY apparently.

As for preference, I could sum it up as "A woman who can catch and wrestle her prey, and is capable of eating it too. She is both fat and fit, sturdy and soft, and will let nothing stand in her way." But manipulative a-holes or people who are too passive about everything are ignored. Also, I AM NOT YOUR DADDY.

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Hmm, surprisingly many who are straight and into feminine types.

*votes straight and attracted to le femme* >_>