• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What type of energy does your fursona give out?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
He likes to tease and joke, and to try to make others feel happy...and also, help them feel understood, and included, as much as he can. And to be somebody ya might reach out to, even as he has had to reach out to others.

I

Infrarednexus

Electric and nuclear energy in the form of a red glow

31613325@400-1558440233.jpg

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Thermal, chemical, kinetic, etc.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
Rebellious energy

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Rebellious energy

That's funny...I always thiuht ya gave out more of a playful, yet restrained, calm energy...

I will have to revert back to my teen/punk years, and give you some rebellious lessons :p

Lysirell

Ruffus, the Eurasian Lynx!
My sona radiates pure love to anyone having a bad time, as he loves to see people happy, even if that means hurting himself. He also encourages anyone to try following their dreams and not giving up with anything.
Though, he has such a great sense of humour, and mostly spreads positivity, but he's lots of times afraid of showing himself to other people.

MadKiyo

Imma bat in yer rafters
That's funny...I always thiuht ya gave out more of a playful, yet restrained, calm energy...

I will have to revert back to my teen/punk years, and give you some rebellious lessons :p

This place is infinitely more accepting and less controlling than others, so there's rarely a time I need that kind of attitude here. As a character in his own world, my sona behaves that way more often.

But sometimes openly hateful people join this forum and they deserve nothing but a middle finger from me.
:p

Y’know that like super sweet old couple that you would meet out in a campground or somewhere like that? Just super happy and comforting to be around. Yeah, Something like that.

Or explosive anxiety haha.

Last edited:

KimberVaile

Officially elected and actual ruler of FAF
Edgy teenage apathy

Joking

I like to consider my aura or energy affable. A little snarky at times, but welcoming and good humored.
Usually more interested in what the other person has to say rather than talking on and on about myself.

MaelstromEyre

Slippery When Wet
She is calming and friendly, she likes to make people feel welcome, especially if they're unfamiliar with the place.
However, she does not tolerate fools, and if someone betrays her she is not quick to forgive them or trust them again.
She is slow to anger, but if you make her mad, she can be terrifying.
Maelstrom is confident and sexy, but not showy. She doesn't flaunt or perform. She'd rather let someone else be the center of attention.

Leadhoof

But officer, I said "In Minecraft."
He gives off a calm and easygoing sort of energy until you really get to know him. Then his rebellious nature starts to show.

Ringo the Wolf

A lone wolf.
Well, eh, technically uhh...
1537280659150.png

Positive