• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What type of furry you like to draw?

38CautionXXP

XXXVIII
In my opinion, I would usually like to draw a character with Cat, Wolf or Raccoons ears and tails. Sometimes I do draw actually furry characters but the problem is I can't draw fur correctly.

So what do you usually draw?

Than0s

Well known titan
Banned
If I could draw, prob mythical beings that I imagine in my head

Glossolalia

just happy to be here
I like drawing hybrids and anthros of ambiguous species, because it gives me more freedom (and because I have a habit of drawing characters without first deciding what species I want them to be.) Dragons are pretty open to interpretation, and I like nice rounded snouts, so I end up drawing a lot of dragons. Or more accurately, "dragons".

N

Nyro46

I like to draw a variety of "furries". Though the main ones I draw are mainly more humanoid in body-shape, but with animal-like faces, handpaws and feetpaws, digitigrade legs for digitigrade species, and other animal traits (including in behaviour). Though they all wear clothes, too. I also have two "subsets" of these types of anthros I draw. In one universe, that is a bit more based on modern Earth (basically is Earth, but with humans AND anthros, plus regular animals too) the anthros' heights are more like those of humans' and only somewhat vary on species. In another universe that is set in a futuristic, somewhat apocalyptic universe, anthros are somewhat more animal-like in behaviour, and their heights vary more by their species (though they are still not full-"Zootopia"-like). This universe has humans too, but humans treat the anthros more as if they are regular animals, and regular animals don't exist, only creatures/monsters do.

I have a third universe where the anthros appear similar to the ones from the modern-Earth universe, but they live on an entirely different planet, and unnatural hybrids do exist there unlike in most of my other universes. Though this is caused by some sort of curse/spell.

The other type of anthro I draw are more cartoony anthros. They have less human-like bodies, tend to be shorter, and usually don't wear clothes. (More accessories or minimal clothing). They are again in their own universe (or universes, haven't really decided since I haven't worked on the stories these types of characters are from lately). These characters I tend to be less strict with when it comes to realism. Though I still like to be consistent with species, more weird monster-like anthros or possibly impossible hybrids can exist here better.

I also have some feral characters, but really haven't worked much on them at all. Well, some are in the modern-Earth universe (as I mentioned regular animals exist there, aka ferals) I have some others which are again in a separate universe. If you can't tell, I have a lot of separate universes for all my characters, with different lore and rules. lol

I mostly prefer canines, such as foxes or wolves, since they are the most popular furries. I honestly think they fit best with a modern world, especially when humans are mixed in.

38CautionXXP

XXXVIII
I like to draw a variety of "furries". Though the main ones I draw are mainly more humanoid in body-shape, but with animal-like faces, handpaws and feetpaws, digitigrade legs for digitigrade species, and other animal traits (including in behaviour). Though they all wear clothes, too. I also have two "subsets" of these types of anthros I draw. In one universe, that is a bit more based on modern Earth (basically is Earth, but with humans AND anthros, plus regular animals too) the anthros' heights are more like those of humans' and only somewhat vary on species. In another universe that is set in a futuristic, somewhat apocalyptic universe, anthros are somewhat more animal-like in behaviour, and their heights vary more by their species (though they are still not full-"Zootopia"-like). This universe has humans too, but humans treat the anthros more as if they are regular animals, and regular animals don't exist, only creatures/monsters do.

I have a third universe where the anthros appear similar to the ones from the modern-Earth universe, but they live on an entirely different planet, and unnatural hybrids do exist there unlike in most of my other universes. Though this is caused by some sort of curse/spell.

The other type of anthro I draw are more cartoony anthros. They have less human-like bodies, tend to be shorter, and usually don't wear clothes. (More accessories or minimal clothing). They are again in their own universe (or universes, haven't really decided since I haven't worked on the stories these types of characters are from lately). These characters I tend to be less strict with when it comes to realism. Though I still like to be consistent with species, more weird monster-like anthros or possibly impossible hybrids can exist here better.

I also have some feral characters, but really haven't worked much on them at all. Well, some are in the modern-Earth universe (as I mentioned regular animals exist there, aka ferals) I have some others which are again in a separate universe. If you can't tell, I have a lot of separate universes for all my characters, with different lore and rules. lol

That is very interesting. I do like drawing some variety of furries as well, but I always have a habit of drawing a wolf or cat, although I like to try to draw different animals at another time.
They all wear clothes as well but they are different you could say. Shock wear trench coats with bullets holes though it and KaCool wear... a bikini with a Switzerland-looking cross with patch eyes to the left and combat boot.

I have created a universe but it still works in progress. Right now what I got is, it took place in the future where the earth is now polluted and unliveable. It on the different planet is known at Paiko, combined with Utopia and dystopia. 67% population is Antro with 33% is human and decreasing. While it may look like a chill country, if you go deeper, it can be messy.

38CautionXXP

XXXVIII

38CautionXXP

XXXVIII
I like drawing hybrids and anthros of ambiguous species, because it gives me more freedom (and because I have a habit of drawing characters without first deciding what species I want them to be.) Dragons are pretty open to interpretation, and I like nice rounded snouts, so I end up drawing a lot of dragons. Or more accurately, "dragons".
Dragons are interesting species but they are hard to draw on, knowing how big it is.

38CautionXXP

XXXVIII
I mostly prefer canines, such as foxes or wolves, since they are the most popular furries. I honestly think they fit best with a modern world, especially when humans are mixed in.
I more into Wolf, I don't know why I just found them cute, but they are the most popular furries so far.
I never try foxes though.

38CautionXXP

XXXVIII
I'm comfortable with drawing most species, but I master at wolves and foxes, the generic furry species.
Same, though I not master at Wolf or cat, because when I draw them, it looks almost the same.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Cute fluffy things. Bonus if they have wings! Also with hair...the “bald” furries always make me a little sad and I fight with a bit.

1552049890.skychickens_lvcomplete.png

Inkstars

Radioactive Monster
I just love drawing anthros, period. They're all fun in their own way. I've drawn everything from foxes and felines to giraffes and anteaters, and everything in between. Some are easier because I draw them more often (sharks, canines, felines, and horses for example) and some are harder because I don't draw them often, but I love a challenge. (If you want to see these examples, not only check out my main page, inkstars on FA, but also my old page sodabubbles)