• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What Type of Pokemon Are You (Quiz)

Le Chat Nécro

most thugged-out dope hoe
Fun fact: I have never played a Pokemon Game before.
Another fun fact: I have an unhealthy obsession with personality tests.

So I have no real reason to take a quiz reporting to tell me what type of Pokemon I am, but I did, and these were the results:

You represent the GROUND type!
The Ground type is all about balance. Like the very Earth itself, you are careful and deliberate in your actions. Your patience is a virtue, and you rarely lose your balance when navigating tricky waters. However, you can remain an enigma, Ground-type. Be sure to communicate your wisdom to others, and perhaps they can assist you in turn. You are somewhat isolated, due to your introspective nature. You have a strong sense of self, and are rather stubborn when forced to deviate from the course you know to be correct. Again, remember others' perspectives, Ground-type. There is more to the world than the earth we walk on, after all.
53.85% Match

You represent the ICE type!
The Ice type is all about precision. Ice is short-lived on this world, and must make the most of its time. Like ice, you strive to use your decisiveness to achieve perfection as quickly as you can. This is a blessing, Ice-type! Remember, however, that perfection is ever-shifting: be proud of your abilities, and don't focus so much on how they can be further refined. This perfectionism continues into your social life, Ice-type. You are well-liked, kind, and cordial. You can be too modest, however, and can come across as pretentious to others. Insecurity is healthy in small doses, but like ice, your inhibitions must melt away in order to become truly perfect.
53.85% Match

I have no idea what it means to be a Ground/Ice type or if that is even a combination that shows up in the games/shows but I'm not displeased. So what is your pokemon type? Does it make sense for you? Does this rock the very foundations of your sense of self?

Le Chat Nécro

Upon a cursory google, apparently this porkfloof is ground/ice
250px-220Swinub.png

It me.

Le Chat Nécro

I’m ground/steel! So poison and electric moves have no effect on me! Only problem is that I think fighting moves are more effective.
We can't always get what we want. Does a ground/steel pokemon even exist?

Rayd

profound asshole
ground/ghost. the descriptions fit me perfectly tbh.

although ground/ghost types are pretty trash. *shrug*

Yakamaru

Autumn Wolf
You represent the GROUND type!
The Ground type is all about balance. Like the very Earth itself, you are careful and deliberate in your actions. Your patience is a virtue, and you rarely lose your balance when navigating tricky waters. However, you can remain an enigma, Ground-type. Be sure to communicate your wisdom to others, and perhaps they can assist you in turn. You are somewhat isolated, due to your introspective nature. You have a strong sense of self, and are rather stubborn when forced to deviate from the course you know to be correct. Again, remember others' perspectives, Ground-type. There is more to the world than the earth we walk on, after all.
69.23% Match

You represent the STEEL type!
The Steel type is all about innovation. Always looking for the next big breakthrough or discovery, you can never seem to sit still. Your dedication for projects can be overwhelming to some, but your security in yourself will serve you time and time again. It is important, Steel-type, to remember to treat others with delicacy. While the world of tools and systems may follow strict, unyielding logic, others are not so simple. Your straightforward method of interaction should be mindful of others' feelings and desires. Perhaps, like the systems you enjoy creating, you can create new ways of interaction with dedication and excitement.
69.23% Match

I got grass type. Feels pretty fitting :p
The Grass type is all about life. Whether you're watching nature grow, or allowing the seeds of a newfound friendship to blossom, Grass-types focus on the creation of things, rather than the destruction. Like a study oak, you're a patient individual, though sometimes your relaxed demeanor can border on inaction. You enjoy personal relationships, and always are one to give a gift to a friend, or jump for joy at the smallest display of kindness. You truly like to believe in the best of people, it seems. This attitude is noble, but it can get you into trouble, Grass-type. You need to remain in control of your day-dreams, and make sure that your emotional compass doesn't lead you to harm. If you can maintain a smile through the grit of the world, then good things will surely sprout up in your future!

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Going by my top 3.
Steel: 69.23% Match Nice.
Psychic: 61.54% Match
Ghost: 53.85% Match

I wanted to include ghost since I do think it's description fits me pretty well, but of course so does the other two.
(Plus it was above 50%)

You represent the STEEL type!
The Steel type is all about innovation. Always looking for the next big breakthrough or discovery, you can never seem to sit still. Your dedication for projects can be overwhelming to some, but your security in yourself will serve you time and time again. It is important, Steel-type, to remember to treat others with delicacy. While the world of tools and systems may follow strict, unyielding logic, others are not so simple. Your straightforward method of interaction should be mindful of others' feelings and desires. Perhaps, like the systems you enjoy creating, you can create new ways of interaction with dedication and excitement.

You represent the PSYCHIC type!
The Psychic type is all about curiosity. You are curious about many things, and have questions for anyone that will listen. This passion for knowledge can take you quite far, if you find the answers you seek. Remember to focus, however: Questions can only be answered with deliberation and attention, and hasty research isn't very valuable. Your knowledge has led you to command an excellent sense of empathy, and understanding for those around you. This social skill, if used correctly, can teach you more than you may realize. Remember, however, to avoid judging others' choices. Although you may have chosen differently, everyone has their motivations, and every choice can lead to an equally valuable lesson.

You represent the GHOST type!
The Ghost type is all about mystery. Like a phantom, your motives and methods seem to disappear as quickly as they emerge. Perhaps this is due to your secretive nature: Indeed, you seem to hide everything you do from sight. Some restraint is beneficial, but perhaps making your presence felt would be beneficial, Ghost-type. You are an introvert, and are comfortable as such. Preferring to spend time on your own can be good for the soul, and indeed it seems to help your spontaneity flourish. While some may call your behavior erratic, you enjoy your unpredictability. While most of the time others see you as an aloof dreamer, your true colors emerge when you play tricks on others. Your mischief is all in good fun, but remember to focus on the task at hand!

upload_2019-3-16_17-10-8.png

So going with Steel and Psychic I am either: Metagross (and previous evolutions), Jirachi, Bronzong and Bronzor, Solgaleo and Necrozma (Dusk Mane)
upload_2019-3-16_17-21-3.png

Which means Fire, Ghost, Dark and Ground are double effective.
Water, Electric, Fight and Bug are normal
Normal, Grass, Ice, Fly, Rock, Dragon, Steel and Fairy are half as good.
Psychic isn't as good
And i'm immune to poison. (From steel)

I also recommend for this interested to look at pokemondb.net: Pokémon dual-type charts to see their pokemon's and what they could be.

Edit: For my pokemon I shall be Jirachi:
jirachi.jpg

Because I only appear for 1 week then sleep for thousands of years. UwU

C

CrookedCroc

Nice I got my two favorite types, water and grass!

You represent the GRASS type!
The Grass type is all about life. Whether you're watching nature grow, or allowing the seeds of a newfound friendship to blossom, Grass-types focus on the creation of things, rather than the destruction. Like a study oak, you're a patient individual, though sometimes your relaxed demeanor can border on inaction. You enjoy personal relationships, and always are one to give a gift to a friend, or jump for joy at the smallest display of kindness. You truly like to believe in the best of people, it seems. This attitude is noble, but it can get you into trouble, Grass-type. You need to remain in control of your day-dreams, and make sure that your emotional compass doesn't lead you to harm. If you can maintain a smile through the grit of the world, then good things will surely sprout up in your future!

You represent the WATER type!
The Water type is all about mutability. You flow through life like a gentle stream; turning and rolling with events with ease, never breaking under pressure. This strength, however, may come from apathy, Water-type. It is important to be present in one's situation, in order to retain some control. Even water follows its own currents, after all. You are a very calming person to be around, full of ease and relaxation. Others can feel your easygoing persona radiate outwards when you're with them, making you a great person to take a load off with. However, when you are finished relaxing, perhaps you may find your focus can be razor-sharp. It's up to you, Water-type, to bring out your hidden potential.

So according to it I should be...
unnamed (18).gif

Mmmm, seems rigged but I'll take it. At least I could use a meme stall build with rain dish, synthesis, giga drain and toxic

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Electric, 61.5%, Fairy, 58.2%

But I have no idea what this means in terms of a character. I have never watched Pokemon nor played any of the games: all I know is that one is yellow, and one is black with funny ears. So I am not sure what one I would 'be'...

C

CrookedCroc

Electric, 61.5%, Fairy, 58.2%

But I have no idea what this means in terms of a character. I have never watched Pokemon nor played any of the games: all I know is that one is yellow, and one is black with funny ears. So I am not sure what one I would 'be'...

It means that you're top tier and can blast through teams with fighting, dragon, dark, water and flying mons, which are very common in the Over Used (OU) meta, just watch out for fast steel type mons

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
It means that you're top tier and can blast through teams with fighting, dragon, dark, water and flying mons, which are very common in the Over Used (OU) meta, just watch out for fast steel type mons

Ah, good to know! But am I cute? I hope I can also be cute!

Pogo

I pounce i bounce.
You represent the POISON type!

The Poison type is all about maneuverability. Like an assassin, you can navigate the trickiest of social waters with disconcerting ease. Indeed, you seem mysterious to others, constantly toeing the line between anonymity and celebrity. However, for someone so suave, Poison-type, you often forget about the consequences of your actions. Remember that decisions have weight, and sometimes responsibility cannot be avoided. You are eager to analyze a situation, and enjoy the mindgames of sociopolitics. You do certainly know how to strike when the iron is hot, but remember that you may be burned, as well. Everyone has off-days, so don't allow yourself to be too vindictive when you're taken down a peg.
53.85% Match

You represent the GHOST type!

The Ghost type is all about mystery. Like a phantom, your motives and methods seem to disappear as quickly as they emerge. Perhaps this is due to your secretive nature: Indeed, you seem to hide everything you do from sight. Some restraint is beneficial, but perhaps making your presence felt would be beneficial, Ghost-type. You are an introvert, and are comfortable as such. Preferring to spend time on your own can be good for the soul, and indeed it seems to help your spontaneity flourish. While some may call your behavior erratic, you enjoy your unpredictability. While most of the time others see you as an aloof dreamer, your true colors emerge when you play tricks on others. Your mischief is all in good fun, but remember to focus on the task at hand!
53.85% Match

You represent the DARK type!

The Dark type is all about ambition. You strive for success and advancement, regardless of your accolades. This drive can be beneficial if channeled towards noble goals, and near unstoppable. Remember, however, to not let your bold nature corrupt your desires. You aren't one to quickly trust others, Dark-type. You remain inherently skeptical of others' motives. Perhaps this is due to experience, but it is important to give others a chance. This suspicion often leads you to feel as though you need to deceive others, somehow shifting your identity away from the true you. Masking your own self to remain isolated can be a strength, Dark-type, but also a weakness. As long as you suppress your overly prideful and cospiratory nature, however, your cunning can elevate you to your greatest dreams.
53.85% Match

According to the test. I scored equally in poison, dark, and ghost.
Rock and water are close behind

My favorite pokés are these types -w-

800px-052Meowth-Alola.png Welp. This cat is a dark type that can learn ghost and poison type moves. :I

Last edited:
C

CrookedCroc

Ah, good to know! But am I cute? I hope I can also be cute!

Currently there's only two Fairy/Electric mons:

Tapu Koko, an Over Use tier mon used mostly to sweep teams
dbebecc18de971dccf86d6c3b400faa5 (1).png

And Dedenne, a Poorly Used tier mon used mostly for gimmick builds, that doesn't necessarily means it's bad but people might struggle making it work in a team. On the bright side, it sure is cute
702.png