• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What vibe do you get from my "dragon sona?"

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Outside of "coy, kind, and 'pure'" as described in the ref sheet, I'm wondering if you can infer any other characteristics of my sona just by looking at this sheet ~

Cocky? Soft-spoken? Just overall cute and cuddly? I'll make this very open-ended. Don't be afraid to note negative traits as opposed to positive! Constructive criticism and questions for all of my artwork is welcome as well, if you're feelin' it ♪ ~

Kubu Ref Sheet.jpg

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Cute, though probably a bit sassy and bratty...and certainly fun-loving and mischievous. Probably gets into a fair bit of trouble!

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
I see someone that is playful and a bit impulsive. Like dark subjects but from a distance. Life of the party type.

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Smart and creative. Idealistic. Obsessed with music and colors
Other than that, this is the most beautifully designed ref I've seen
They're pretty punkish, but they're also a great student!

This made me so happy to hear ♪ ~ Thank you! (。^▽^)

Last edited:

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
I second this, I love the ref. Reminds me so much of Persona 5's beautiful style.
Ah, yes~! I tend to integrate inspirations from Persona 4-5 and the modern style of Forza Horizon 4 to my works. Funny how I haven't played Persona 5 yet, haha. Thank you ♪ ~ ^^

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
Cute, though probably a bit sassy and bratty...and certainly fun-loving and mischievous. Probably gets into a fair bit of trouble!
Haha ♪ ~ Can definitely see them playing pranks! Sounds like Cassie Cage from Mortal Kombat 11—which actually inspired Kubu's hairstyle!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
I see someone that is playful and a bit impulsive. Like dark subjects but from a distance. Life of the party type.
Impulsive, yes~! They kinda look like they'd do well in the army, huh~? And dark subjects... like a Scorpio, which Kubu actually is ♪ ~ (。^▽^)

T

the sleepiest kitty

Lighthearted & sweet, yet must be a lover of spooky things!

Alyx_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Lover of fun and good times!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
Outside of "coy, kind, and 'pure'" as described in the ref sheet, I'm wondering if you can infer any other characteristics of my sona just by looking at this sheet ~

Cocky? Soft-spoken? Just overall cute and cuddly? I'll make this very open-ended. Don't be afraid to note negative traits as opposed to positive! Constructive criticism and questions for all of my artwork is welcome as well, if you're feelin' it ♪ ~

I see: fun loving party enthusiast, loves to dance, impishly bad (not evil but "stretching the rules" a bit), sassy and sarcastic in a playful way.

LOVE what I see BTW, nicely done!!!

Wizzy~

Simply magical~ ✨
I see: fun loving party enthusiast, loves to dance, impishly bad (not evil but "stretching the rules" a bit), sassy and sarcastic in a playful way.

LOVE what I see BTW, nicely done!!!
Thank you ~! I love it: Impishly bad! I kinda like to see them as a street racer because I really love street racing games (or racing games in general)~ ⭐