• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Pompadork

Bowman
Psychonauts! Somehow I have never played this before so I'm like 12-13 years late but hOLY shit I am absolutely in love. What do I do with my life when I beat it? The world may never know.

VapingFox

Creator of my own little world
I bounce between Alien Isolation and AVP 2010 for the PC. Always has been my favorite game series plus I dont ever have time to get into anything else :p

S

Scales42

I do! :D But the only platform I have it for is the PS3 which I am no good at using a controller lol

I played the PS3 copy quite a lot, but I also bought the PC version on a Steam sale. While the game does have flaws, and the multiplayer is unfortunately dead, Iam too much of an alien fan to not like it atleast a bit.

VapingFox

I played the PS3 copy quite a lot, but I also bought the PC version on a Steam sale. While the game does have flaws, and the multiplayer is unfortunately dead, Iam too much of an alien fan to not like it atleast a bit.
I'd love to try it out for the PC It would probably be my new favorite once I buy it.
After I saw the Covenant movie I had to binge play them for about 4 nights in a row of course :D

VapingFox

Also, Doom 3 BFG Edition is an old one I couldn't possibly tear myself away from.
Still have the original Doom and Doom2: Hell on Earth running on my Windows 98 machine

S

Scales42

Also, Doom 3 BFG Edition is an old one I couldn't possibly tear myself away from.
Still have the original Doom and Doom2: Hell on Earth running on my Windows 98 machine

classic

The Bethesda remake was good too. One of the few games that I got on release

S

Sagt

Town of Salem

While the graphics aren't exactly great (read: they're horrendous), it's still a very fun game.

The gameplay is based on Werewolves, the board game, but Town of Salem has different roles and it's online.

Skychickens

Late Healer Ferret
Not much at the moment but I'm sorta casually playing Don't Starve once in awhile. Like I finally got Maxwell, but my game glitched out and I wasn't able to get Wes. So I have to go BACK and get Wes and I am a little like "no."

Stratelier

Had a fun Zinogre hunt in MH4U earlier today. I went after him to acquire some G-rank materials to get closer to finishing his armor set...

My best Thunder Resistance is from high-rank Zinogre armor, ergo I take massive damage for any mistakes.

I'm bringing along my max-upgraded Chameleos Insect Glaive (+ dragon Kinsect), but am otherwise only competent with this weapon.

Fun hunt, though. I got a suspicion early on this guy was big...

We bombed him using the supply Pitfall Trap, stalled him for a moment with a Shock Trap (even though it finished charging him up in the process), got carted twice but the subquest ("slay 5 Slagtoth") is super easy which meant that after the 2nd cart I could just have turned in the subquest and claim rewards for wounds on Zinogre, but I thought I saw the big guy limping so we headed back for a final, cautious brawl. Yes he WAS limping and we trapped him at the lair.

We got him! Turns out he was gold-crown large (beating the silver-crown size on record), plus we received enough materials to fashion two more pieces of his G-rank armor (I was only expecting enough to make one) AND a Skyemerald (G-rank rare drop). Not bad!

ChapterAquila92

Resident Bronze Dragon Kasrkin
Banned
Cross-posting from another thread.
Second game in Stellaris 2.0 with all expansions. The Slann Empire (militant, materialist, authoritarian) is venturing forth to survey potential new claims, and one of my scientists has the urge to boop the snoot.

1011A16E730533E3C36F039156E5C816610BB769

As one person later quoted on SpaceBattles in response:

Peptuck said:
"Do not boop that merry suicide bomber."

Connery

I like em thicc - more melon is always etter
Mostly Factorio, although heavily modded :D I also do play PlanetSide 2 every now and then and some Stardew Valley in between :)

LeonOnyx

The New Guy
I’ve been sinking a lot of time into Monster Hunter World on PS4. (always looking for new people to play with) It’s the first monster hunter I’ve delved into, and is a blast to go around the vast beautiful land sacpes, and fight breathtakingly designed monsters each one a different challenge in a way. I’ve also been playing PUBG and I’m sure everyone is doing that.

Stratelier

Monster Hunter Generations

10 hours in game and I’m still in tutorial.
Yeah, Generations starts up very slowly (even slower than 4 Ultimate), mostly because it doesn't actually have a story . It's basically just "welcome to Bherna Village! We have monster problems -- specifically, they're YOUR problem. Have fun!"

Last I played Gen I was at the final boss. My prowler currently lasts about 30 minutes against it....

Last edited:

Stratelier

Made some more progress in Rain World, if by progress you mean "mapped out more areas but still have very little clue how things work around here."

Made it to the area known as the 'Shaded Citadel' -- and, wow, does this place start getting dark when you go underground. And there are spiders. Fortuitously, I noticed they are afraid of bright lights, and was lucky enough to snatch a brightly glowing gem off a wandering creature (which I otherwise don't know whether to fear it). Made it very far across the area but, unfortunately, died about one screen away from the next checkpoint (and boy were there a lot of spiders scuttling about in the dark). I did, however, unlock an ability to fast travel so I warped back to the Outskirts and headed into a different area, which turns out to be the 'Drainage System'. I made it to one checkpoint (after unfortunately falling victim to one of those pole-mimicking plants, which was RIGHT next to the checkpoint room too), then continued exploring and found another (which, again, needed two attempts to actually reach). I keep forgetting about the pounce-jump maneuver. Oh, and I discovered that there are fish that apparently like to eat you, and it's also possible to drown (not that this should be a surprise in general). Now if I can figure out how to fast-travel out of here, perhaps...

But then again, fast travel IS a mechanic that sort of weakens the overall immersion, and game experiences generally feel more cohesive without it.

ResidentEvilfan

Baba Yaga
Been playing some Bloodborne and Rainbow Six Siege Outbreak lately. Outbreak mode is pretty cool, but can be a pain. And Bloodborne... I have a stronger love/hate relationship with it more than I do Dead by Daylight. But when it's being a piece of cake, it's good.

Dongding

The sheep
DOOM3 was fantastic. It felt like a spiritual successor to the originals at the time. I don't know why people hated it so much when practically the only difference was the survival horror aspect.

That being said DOOM 2016 fucking nailed it to the wall, if not just making it a little bit arcadey.