• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

autumnlynx

Recently I've been playing Tomb Raider Anniversary. Haven't played the first one in a long time so I wanted to play it again.

S

Scales42

HOLYSHIT this mod is awesome! Can't stop playing it. Also got approval from the original developer to assist with debugging and have corrected almost everything, the last couple of little things are just little janitorial things that irritate me.

You two should totally come play co-op with me, or at least just play with the mod, I'm sure you'd love it.

That is awesome!

Stratelier

Made it out of the Shaded Citadel in Rain World and am now in the Shoreline area, which has too much water. And even bigger things in said water than just swarms of leeches (some of which are now blue instead of red, and definitely stronger).

Monsieur Doveteux

The Local Grammarian
I just found Dust: An Elysian Tail. It has a pretty satisfying combat system, an enticing plot, and some fantastic artwork. Plus, the characters are anthropomorphic.

Vaulren

Monster hunter worlds is just amazing, all of the monsters feel as if they have their own personality's, which makes the game so much more in-depth, of course they all act differently because they are different from one another (species) but say for example a bazelgeuse can be a total d*ck and try to interfere with your hunts for sh*ts and giggles while a Tobi kadachi will walk past you giving you with an acknowledging non aggressive glance and stroll on by, just how people would do real life, all he's missing is the, "sup?" and a nodding gesture to go with it and you'd think he's more than just a feral beast.

W

WolfoxeCrevan

Um. Fallout 3. But I’m not getting anywhere. I’m killing everyone. >;]

Stratelier

Monster hunter worlds is just amazing, all of the monsters feel as if they have their own personality's, which makes the game so much more in-depth, of course they all act differently because they are different from one another (species) but say for example a bazelgeuse can be a total d*ck and try to interfere with your hunts for sh*ts and giggles while a Tobi kadachi will walk past you giving you with an acknowledging non aggressive glance and stroll on by, just how people would do real life, all he's missing is the, "sup?" and a nodding gesture to go with it and you'd think he's more than just a feral beast.
Yes, I have heard that large monsters don't automatically aggro on hunters anymore. Oh, and apparently Deviljho is releasing next week in a major update (it even has a turf-war animation vs. Bazelgeuse).

Vaulren

Yeah, just saw that actually I find it funny how he's swinging around great Jargas like a bat just to hit you :D

Stratelier

Yeah, I saw some coverage of their Japan livestream press release. I noticed that the Jagras suffered like 500 damage every time Deviljho swung it around ... makes you sorry for the poor thing.

I do like the minor changes they noted (cool to see English subtitles provided in the slides):
- Immune to knockback after completing quest objective (stops those jerks trying to prevent you carving the monster for materials)
- Adjustments to almost all weapons across the board (e.g. Great Sword gets damage buffs to charge attacks 1 and 2 so people will actually USE THEM instead of just canceling into a charge 3 attack, or JCharge Blade Impact phials tweaked to favor non-Ultra Discharge attacks so people will actually USE the rest of the weapon's moveset)

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Been putting time into Diablo III lately. Never played it before and I've been wanting to play it for years now. I am enjoying it a lot but I feel it's too easy.

ItsFleco

Regrets entering this slippery slope
I've put tons of time into Super Smash Bros Melee. It's such a satisfying game to play and it's a huge plus that lots of my friends are interested in it too. Also, my steam username is Neapolitan (profile picture is an animated dog) if anyone wants to add me!

Dragon Kuro

Rain Dragon
Have a couple of games going at the moment:

Final Fantasy XIV: Used to play this game all the time during A Realm Reborn, but have gone really casual during Stormblood. Still hop on every day though to do some daily activities and possibly pay a visit to some of the beast tribes.

Xenoblade Chonicles 2: I've already completed this game twice. Once normally and again on New Game+. Been working on maxing out all the characters and figuring out which ones are my favorites before taking on some of the superbosses. Not the biggest fan of the gacha system they added to the game, but thankfully there are no micro-transactions. Overall though, I've been really enjoying this game.

Once I'm done with Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I'll be starting Nier: Automata.

Been putting time into Diablo III lately. Never played it before and I've been wanting to play it for years now. I am enjoying it a lot but I feel it's too easy.

What difficulty are you playing on? It's been awhile since I played Diablo III, so I don't even remember if the higher difficulties are available right away.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
What difficulty are you playing on? It's been awhile since I played Diablo III, so I don't even remember if the higher difficulties are available right away.

Currently on Expert. You unlock difficulty the more you level up. Even then, I still feel it's too easy at the moment, but there seems to be a fair amount of difficulty scaling the more you play, which is nice.

Dragon Kuro

Rain Dragon
Currently on Expert. You unlock difficulty the more you level up. Even then, I still feel it's too easy at the moment, but there seems to be a fair amount of difficulty scaling the more you play, which is nice.

Ah ok. Think when I first played, you were forced to complete the game on normal to unlock higher difficulties. Sounds like you still have the Torment difficulties to unlock still. Hopefully those provide more of a challenge for you.

SharkyCaleb

A Snarky Shark?
Finally gotten around to playing Mass Effect: Andromeda.

Looks like my patience has paid off, it's been patched up real nice!

Aibiki

Smol fluff artist
FFXIV: Been doing pretty much nothing but farming for the gear upgrades in Eureka. I just have my weapon to max out for now(on WHM). Then I get to start the rest of the classes.

I finally started playing Ratchet and Clank since it was a freebie on PSN.

Monster Hunter World: Picklejho finally got added, and that was a pretty fun fight for not having been good at fighting him in the last MH game I played. :3

Binding of Isaac AB+ (PS4): I've just about unlocked the Polaroid, but I'm still no where near having the whole set of floors available (compared to my Steam version)

S

Sagt

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice

Not the type of game I'd usually play, but I've been really enjoying it.

Llamapie

My go-to for some time now has been Fallout 4. I really want to try playing Fallout New Vegas, but it's not compatible with my computer unfortunately