• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

kingdom-logo.png

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Been playing Valkyria Chronicles on the PC and FFX

Dreamline

Let The Good Times Roll
Mostly Monstet Hunter: World.

Trying to farm my last glimstone from Kulve before the event disappears. <_<

D

Deleted member 111470

League of Legends and it'd be more accurate to say that I'm crying instead of playing it.

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Master of Orion 2 atm. It's quite addictive tbh.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
I been playing Pit People, is from the guys of The Behemoth, Will Stamper totally rocks his role as a power-hungry narrator

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
still osu! because I have nothing to do

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
Usually a lot of elder scrolls online, but have been playing tons of frostpunk lately since my bf got it for me.

Is ESO still relevant in 2018? Started when it was new, could never get into it. I kind of want to try again :eek:

I jump between WOW and Runescape for the past 10 years lol. Currently excited for Battle for Azeroth to come out. Until it comes out that is, and Blizzard changes too many things as usual. *sigh*

thvnvtxs

Is ESO still relevant in 2018? Started when it was new, could never get into it. I kind of want to try again :eek:

I jump between WOW and Runescape for the past 10 years lol. Currently excited for Battle for Azeroth to come out. Until it comes out that is, and Blizzard changes too many things as usual. *sigh*
I don't know how it was before, just got into it a few months ago so can't really compare. I dig it personally, but if you didn't like Skyrim it probably wouldn't be your cup of tea.

Izar

MadeFurYou sheppy boi.
I don't know how it was before, just got into it a few months ago so can't really compare. I dig it personally, but if you didn't like Skyrim it probably wouldn't be your cup of tea.

I liked Skyrim :) people say they’re quite different though one being an mmo and such. I may have to start back up again though!

thvnvtxs

I liked Skyrim :) people say they’re quite different though one being an mmo and such. I may have to start back up again though!
I'm not much into MMOs generally, but my boyfriend got it at the same time as me so we played a fuckton together and that definitely made it more fun. If you're playing alone it's very similar to Skyrim just with other people running around and there are a ton more quests (but smaller storylines). Besides playing with my bf I haven't much gotten into the other MMO aspects like guilds and group areas tbh so can't say much about those, but if you liked Skyrim I'd say it's worth at least checking out.

Batman Arham Knight on PC, Ori and the Blind Forest, and Nier Automata

2Paw bought Arkham Knight with uber DLC on Steam on Sunday! I got Arkham Origins as a freebie when I got my current rig, and was thoroughly impressed with it.

I'm looking forward to ESO's Summerset DLC activation this coming Monday (the 21st), as I got myself the Digital Collector's Upgrade pre-order a month or so ago. If I can say so, you can whip yourself up a Khajiit character in Elder Scrolls Online that looks like pretty much any variety of catperson you can think of. ^_^

-2Paw.

Drayk

I feel like as of late I've been really stuck on playing Vermintide 2.

Also periodically playing Eve Online and mining.

Denji

Web-dev and self-taught guitarist
Osu! I've managed to get 500pp by now so I'm pretty proud of that :D
I've also picked up Darkest Dungeon, seems like a cool game I'll play periodically because it's too stressful for me to play in long sessions!
Also League of Legends with friends.

thvnvtxs

2Paw bought Arkham Knight with uber DLC on Steam on Sunday! I got Arkham Origins as a freebie when I got my current rig, and was thoroughly impressed with it.

I'm looking forward to ESO's Summerset DLC activation this coming Monday (the 21st), as I got myself the Digital Collector's Upgrade pre-order a month or so ago. If I can say so, you can whip yourself up a Khajiit character in Elder Scrolls Online that looks like pretty much any variety of catperson you can think of. ^_^

-2Paw.

Heck yeah can't wait to play the summerset DLC. I checked out the beta a bit but I don't like running around doing stuff and getting reset after so mostly decided to wait and see.