• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Was blitzing the first two Knights of Pen and Paper games because I had a few leftover achievements on both games. Unfortunately, the loss of save files means I had to marathon both, so there went 32 hours over two weeks in combination.

I've pretty much got one more 'for my own purposes' game I planned to finish this year and that's the first Far Cry, now that I know the AI was bugged by a particular patch last time I tried playing. (I swear, they had wallhacks on Easy.) After implementing the fix and coming in with a different mindset, I find the game... actually tolerable. Yes I fail a lot, but I'm not stuck for 20-30 minutes on the same area (which is also why I'm going on Medium only - trying to ramp it up to Realistic is too much for me even with a stealth approach, and part of it's the spacing of checkpoints and apparent lack of quicksave, something to which I am not adapted AT ALL.)

Stratelier

We beat the final boss of MH Generations Ultimate: Ahtal-Ka. Prowler mode, solo, 38min (out of 50). Apparently fire wasn't a great weapon element to bring. We did take a few stupid hits here and there, and by the time we landed the killing blow we were out of acorns AND continues and maybe 1 hit away from failing the quest again (in total we needed about 3-4 tries). Man, that battle is just plain CRAZY. But just like Valstrax before it, mostly the good kind of crazy.
MHW's The Commander: "Where's my dragonator!?"
Ahtal-Ka: Hold my Queen Substance

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Dead Space, for the first time (Bought a bundle on Steam)

FUCK
LURKERS

And fuck the medical deck

R

Red_Lead

I been playing Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation on Steam. But not so much DST and other games that I played with my friends.

DarkoKavinsky

ʎʇʇɐq ʇıq ɐ

biscuitfister

Anyone want thier biscuit fisted?
VRCHAT
I CANT STOP PLAYING AND I DONT KNOW WHY

Firuthi Dragovic

In the last two weeks I've finished The Evil Within 2 and The Darkness II. It was kind of a slog because I think I set the difficulty too high and I felt too invested already to bother reducing it. I'm likely to go through both of these one more time down the road (twice in the case of The Darkness 2, but that's mainly for the whole Vendettas thing).

As for now.... my most recent game? Killer is Dead. Fun fact, I have NEVER touched a Suda51 game before this. Not sure how I feel about the surreal-ness of it, although I think my hindrances in appreciating the atmosphere for what it is are because of a gameplay design decision that was NOT Suda51's fault.

This and/or Mystic Towers will likely be the last games I finish in 2018.

R

Red_Lead

Okay, a little while ago, I was playing Tomb Raider IV right? Now, I completely stop playing that and entered the deeps sea world of Subnautica (, thanks Epic Games). Fun game, but terrifying as sh*t.

Rystren

Call me FLUuFFFFEH || The Original Floater
elite dangerous. the only reason i got it was because it was on sale.
it seems i cant stop

Firuthi Dragovic

Well, I'm finally going through the first Dark Souls.

Part of my acclimation was having to be told the game is partly a grind, rather than merely being difficult for difficult's sake. Don't quite think I've "gotten good" just yet, if some of my more stupid deaths are any indication (including slipping off the stairs in the tower right after the Moonlight Butterfly), plus the fact that I may or may not have sunk too far too early into Endurance for my own good (25 Endurance after the butterfly MIGHT be overkill but that lets me use the Elite Knight set with a Gargoyle Helm and still be under 50% encumbrance. Probably the first set I'll actually reinforce too).

furryswag

Marko Hammon (NOPE GOD SAD BOY)
Well, I'm finally going through the first Dark Souls.

Part of my acclimation was having to be told the game is partly a grind, rather than merely being difficult for difficult's sake. Don't quite think I've "gotten good" just yet, if some of my more stupid deaths are any indication (including slipping off the stairs in the tower right after the Moonlight Butterfly), plus the fact that I may or may not have sunk too far too early into Endurance for my own good (25 Endurance after the butterfly MIGHT be overkill but that lets me use the Elite Knight set with a Gargoyle Helm and still be under 50% encumbrance. Probably the first set I'll actually reinforce too).

I ran a dex build with the estoc and that worked well. Just flying around all over the arenas lol

A

A Lurker at the Threshold

Finally broke down and got eso, RIP to what remained of my free time.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Playing Skyrim on my Let's Go edition Switch..

T

Turisgu

Civilization 6 and 4 Geopolitical simulator 4 and 3 Skyrim Minecraft half-life(swen co-op) Age of civilization 2 Hearst of iron 4 Crusader kings jade dragon Assassins Creed games (revelations is a worse and this game is in my country damn you Ubisoft)

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
IMG_20190122_152138686_1_1.jpg