• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Woomylover100

Final fantasy IX. It's is a really Amazing introduction for the final fantasy series for me♥️. The colors, characters, story and music seems to blend together very well to produce this gem of a RPG♥️

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Trying to get back into the swing of things gaming-wise.

A lot of Vermintide 2. Less than 100 hours still, but I've got Kruber at 30 and everyone else at 20 so far. Very nervous about bringing Sienna or Kerillian into Champion mode though.

I also started the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness series today...... thing is, those are the Penny Arcade RPGs and I knew basically nothing about Penny Arcade going in. This is already proving to be an experience.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I just bought and played through Sine Mora. The female anthros are weirdly humanoid.

jffry890

Red Dead Online poker. Would be awesome if most of these jagoffs didn't max bet on a high card of 2 every fucking hand. It's rare to get a lobby of people who play properly. The ones who are being stupid need to lose their ass before they drop out and the regular dudes can actually play a game.

Tec

Quantum Guitar String Theorist
Absolver and Rocket League

Maybe one day I'll get back into Elite Dangerous or Freelancer

Ah yes Freelancer, good memories. IMHO for it's time it was the best space sim/shooter.
Currently I do enjoy enjoy some hours of Factorio, Overwatch or Satisfactory.

Jestwinged

<Insert Meme Here>
I currently play DayZ (modded server), League of Legends (casual low level), Rocket league (Diamond ranked) and Mordhau

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
Was playing Assassin's Creed: Black Flag over the past 2 weeks with a friend of mine. So far so good, especially for my first time playing an Assassin's Creed game.

C

CrookedCroc

I'm playing The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion, that memefest of a game...
Hope you're using the best companion
images - 2019-05-28T220854.320.jpeg

Rayd

profound asshole
been playing shadow of war on the hardest(?) difficulty. spent like 2 hours assembling my army in one of the highest leveled regions, only for all of them to die in a 5v5 in which i was the only one left standing. cool.

also i forgot how RAD this cutscene is

HistoricalyIncorrect

darkwood-dev-releases-its-own-game-on-pirate-bay-1503685334456.jpg

Darkwood.
A really great survival, horror game. Honestly the first title I laid my hands on that deserves to have these two tags. The game itself says that it will not hold your hand but that means it will not treat you like a child either. This is one of those horror games where you will not have an intentional jumpscares thrown in your face. Everything is built by atmosphere and that's what makes me love it. 10/10 recommend

Tattorack

Explorer
Currently playing a lot of Warframe and The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
20190608_193504~2-756x842.jpg

With this little novelty thing..
20190608_193834-600x800.jpg

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Screenshot_2019-06-10-14-22-47~2.png

Absolutely love this thing so far..I got it in red for $69...They usually run for $170+ in that color.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
More VR stuff recently.

This time it's COMPOUND (yeah, mistake to be playing that one with locomotion controls - felt like I was on an unstable surfboard the whole time, but at least I don't seem to get fully motion-sick) and GORN (quite a workout compared to a number of VR games).