• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

SweetTooth29

Trying to find the right fursona
Currently playing Agarest Zero on PC - so far, so good. I just have to pace myself so I don't get burnout.

EDIT: I'm also playing Moekuri on PC, which is surprisingly challenging. I'm looking forward to mastering it.

Last edited:
B

blue sky love

Pokémon Alpha Sapphire/Ultra Moon, Doom (the original) and Animal Crossing New Leaf :)

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Relaxed Nature-Often lost in thought
20190716_181356~2-768x961.jpg

...uh, that name

ShadowWolf561

I play Roblox, Minecraft, Space Engineers, Garry's Mod, Unturned, and a few other Steam games.

ShadowFang598 is my Steam name.

Orb

Just call me Ori.
Been finishing up Silent Hill 3 and committing to finish MGS3. Right now I'm waiting on getting some cash so I can pick up The Cat Lady and Dujanah. I'm considering playing Forbidden Siren 2, but I also want to explore other options when it comes to games reminiscent of Silent Hill. Any suggestions?

Endyran

Hoarder of plushies
Currently playing Oldschool Runescape until membership runs out, then I'll focus on playing Stranger Things 3 on the Nintendo Switch. Hopefully that'll get me into playing Earthbound further, I really should finish that game!

Narri

Will fly you around for hugs and pats
Trying to get a living dex and a shiny living dex in pokemon omega ruby. Once I'm done with that then I'll move onto doing the same for gen 7 owo (The shiny dex is gonna take countless hours soft resetting some work though)

katalistik

Chocolate scientist
On and off I've been playing Escape From Tarkov. I think I'm taking a break from it though until the new update adding hideouts drops, then I'll be enslaved to that game for eternity trying to make my hideout fancy.

Omg I'm also playing Tarkov and waiting for the next update :O I can't wait for the military base too, AND THEY'RE ADDING P90 LIKE WOOOOOO like I love that gun.
Also playing ESO but idk about PVP.

B

blue sky love

Right now it's (I'm gay for admitting this) Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp. ; w ;

20190720002251.png
20190719222410.png
20190719225118.png

My ID is 76400217763
If your intention is to be friends only and TO NOT HIT ON ME please add me!!!
I joined last night. =)

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Relaxed Nature-Often lost in thought
20190720_102834~2-1024x1203.jpg

Been on a round for over a day :cool:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I'm playing the SHIT out of Metro Exodus, and loving all of it!

Kinare

RAWR
Oof, playing Ark again. Kill me now plz.

It's a love/hate relationship I have with this game. Generally, I'll come back for a few months when new content happens that may intrigue me (in this case it's a mod map becoming "official"), then somewhere down the line some horrible thing happens and I ragequit, uninstall style. Then... cycle repeats and I have to re-install... This is the 4th reinstall now I think? It's not a small game either, which is partially why I uninstall if I think it will be a while, but I wish I could just quit entirely. Problem is the lack of other things to play atm...

But hey, making the best of it. Found a nice server, gonna be doing a fun build that I've never done before to keep it fresh, so hopefully it stays interesting for long enough.

Rant

Haters Gonna Hate
Jurassic World Evolution.

Trying to let a bunch of flockybois out to roam like peacocks at any zoo.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
I've literally only played Monster Hunter and Warframe for the past two years. You know what I did spend 2 weeks playing Dragons Dogma. Excellent game btw. But I'm almost exclusively on Warframe.

Stratelier

I've literally only played Monster Hunter and Warframe for the past two years. You know what I did spend 2 weeks playing Dragons Dogma. Excellent game btw. But I'm almost exclusively on Warframe.
From picking it up in 2016, I played MH4U solo for ~700 hours until the game cart lost my save file.

Which was another 200 hours ago (and I'm practically back where I was before in less than half the time).

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
From picking it up in 2016, I played MH4U solo for ~700 hours until the game cart lost my save file.

Which was another 200 hours ago (and I'm practically back where I was before in less than half the time).
Oh god big oof dude. I'm really sorry to hear that. I would have been so mad. Luckily the game is really fun but having to go back and redo what you already did has got to be heart breaking. Atleast you muddled through it and for that you have my respect.