• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Apoc-Volkov

Mechanical Mind
Playing as Space!Singapore in Stellaris, if only because my pacifist empire is trapped within its starting constellation and has to build tall to compensate.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
20191001_164641~2-1600x1510.jpg

Cyanomega

Red dead redemption 2.
And by playing I mean hunting and foraging for the camp and exploring.
I think I've done 3 missions.

The Matte-Black Cat

Dark/Psychic-Timid Nature-Often lost in thought
Red dead redemption 2.
And by playing I mean hunting and foraging for the camp and exploring.
I think I've done 3 missions.

That's basically how I played Skyrim :D

Stratelier

Link's Awakening Switch remake. The visual style and soundtrack actually mesh really well with the basic game. I like some of the improvements (Sword is permanently mapped to B, Shield to R, Pegasus Boots to L, etc.) but do wish for a few more, like mapping the Roc's Feather to ZL or something (I keep it almost permanently set in the X item slot), and ability to move Link via the D-pad buttons. Yes I recognize this game could probably be played with sideways Joy-Con but the system knows which controller type is in use at all times, so just supporting extra features through extra buttons would be grand.

It's kinda surprising to see that they kept the Color Dungeon from Link's Awakening DX, I like the updates to the fishing and crane games, and Dampe's dungeon maker is an interesting distraction.

FlareAeon

Hobbyist Artist and Floofy Flareon
I guess not completely on topic, but I recently beat Cat Quest 2. It has several things over the original that I like. Being able to play as a dog is an improvement. :p I wish the multiplayer was online and not just local, but I guess it kinda makes sense. It has new spells and new enemies. It still has the same gameplay and charm as the original, where everyone's spewing puns left and right, but now there are dog puns as well. There are some new weapons, rods being one of them so you can fight at a range. One knock that I will give it is that unlike the original, there's no "New Game+" at least, not that I know of. Maybe they might patch it in, or maybe I need to do some sort of mission, but I haven't seen one yet.

As for what I'm playing currently, that would be the Romancing Saga 2 remake. I never got to play the original, in all honesty, my best friend introduced me to the game, so this is the first I'm seeing of it. Firstly, I should say it's not so much a remake as it is a crappy port of the mobile version to Steam, PSX, and I guess Switch and Xbox if they have it? It functions, but the controls sometimes have this weird buffer or delay or something. It also has moments where the dialogue is obviously translated. Other than that, I'm having fun with it! I wish it wasn't anti-grind, because I love to grind in RPGs lol. But I'm having fun with it so far~

Minerva_Minx

Sheogorath is my co-pilot
I think we are good as long as we stay away from dont wiz on the electric fence

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Still going with Vermintide 2, but I've been working through more of a playlist as of late.

This time? Quake 2. Turns out this is one entry in the Quake series that I don't actually like. Apparently something about how so many things are hitscan - but regardless, I only played the main game and didn't bother with either expansion pack. It felt like a slog.

Hopefully the next game on my PC gaming rush - Prey (2017) - turns out way better.

ElricStrot

As of right now been jumping between:

Final Fantasy X remastered
Minecraft
Black ops 4 zombies

oappo

Right now it's just Element4l.

I'll probably start playing Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ and maybe The Talos Principle soon.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Destiny 2
A friend recommended it, saying there was no need to play the first game.
It's a bit much to take in, and the gameplay style doesn't help much.

Stratelier

So in MH4U my Shagaru Guild Quest has reached near-highest tier (rewards include some truly epic relic weapons) and I'm not giving up until Shaggy drops at least 3 more Mantles (for my assorted upgrades). Today's attempt went well for about 25 minutes ... then I triple-carted in just the next 5-10. WE HAD HIM.

... Despite failing this attempt, I still got TWO Phosgems (one shiny drop, one Palico steal) and a few Talismans (from mining). But where are the mantles?

Mivrah

Pls be patient, I hav Awootism
Only thing I have really been playing lately is God's unchained, pretty fun if your sick of Blizzards crap but still want a Hearthstone like card game, worth playing even if you don't want to spend any money on it, which I can see a lot of people not wanting to since you can only buy packs with ETH crypto coins, cool concept though hope it takes off.

Recently I picked up Yakuza kawami 0. I'm not to far into it yet, but it's a fun time. And like most modern games set in Japan they really get their backgrounds right.

Judge Spear

Playing Rikki & Vikki. Great game.
I think it's gonna try to pull some UnderTale shit though. One of the characters is...off.

470be6b3942526c2cf18d285c928580a.png

And I've accidentally stumbled across some screenshots of late game scenes that seem mildly disturbing.
Good little co op platformer recently released for Steam and...........Atari 7800 if you've got one of those just kinda lying around next to your Switch and XBox. You know, just plugged into your TV via HDMI. Not at all caked in a mile of dust. Pretty popular console choice today I'm hearing from kids in their 50's.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Destiny 2 and Outer Worlds. I'm going to tear the Raygun Gothic hellscape of a world apart in the latter, one Mammonist hive at a time.

Last edited:

Failcon

Wolfy boi :3
After getting a lot of furry thoughts off my chest I'm starting to get back into gaming on PS4, mostly playing Destiny 2, Modern Warfare (my first CoD) and a little game called Spirit of the North :3
I also dabble in Ark, Battlefield V, Fallout 76 and REALLY would like to get back into Monster Hunter World, I bought the expansion but didn't even touch it yet...

Heppi

The happy one~
Luigi's Mansion 3 and I love it! It's combining the best elements of the first two games and adds many new things to it. It's really fun to use the vacuum cleaner to suck in all kinds of things. The game also rewards curious players, the small details in this game are just lovely~