• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Kinare

RAWR
Satisfactory. It is, indeed, satisfactory. (Had to go for the obvious joke there, sorry doods.)

Desperately needed a distraction over the weekend, was feeling very not good. Shouldn't be spending money, but meh. Sanity is more important than money I guess, even if lack of money is part of the sanity loss.

WXYZ

No longer using this site
Shiren the Wanderer for the SNES. Can't find any other games that can interest me at the moment.

Stratelier

Monster Hunter World. Where was I? To wit, Zorah went down and it's time for high rank.

I remember, while watching a LP of the game, Zorah Magdaros didn't feel like a compelling apocalypse to stave off then. But now was different, and not just because of the intrinsic difference between watching and playing; I absolutely noticed the subtle foreshadowing that Zorah's trajectory towards the Everstream is actually not a part of its normal life cycle (it's instead the influence of the base game final boss).

Now it's time to start working on high-rank gear and upgrades ... oh, and watch out for invading B-52s.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I've gone back to Pokémon Sword now that the first expansion is out. Starting up a new team.

LeFay

Professional meme inspector
I've primarily played Monster Hunter World since December, but I've only put about 800 hours in the game. Prior to that I almost exclusively played Warframe.

I do jump on 7 Days to Die or Starwars Battlefront 2 though when my friends are online.

Other then that I play Pokemon Crystal most nights before going to bed.

Rayd

profound asshole
Does it have co-op? Id' buy it and play with you lol.
it does, but i'd rather you save your money if you haven't played halo or aren't a masochist, because halo on legendary is pretty cancer in a no-fun unfair way.

D

Deleted member 82554

Vidja games?

LMAO, I ain't got no time for that shit. I miss the days when I actually had time on my hands, now it's just work, work, work.

Jaredthefox92

Banned
Banned
Yesterday I played Mordheim: City of the Damned and I'm waiting for Necromunda: Underhive Wars to launch as I've pre-purchased it on Steam. I got Titanfall 2 and Doom (2016) version on Steam this week! :D

zeroPony

Life is Strange. I bought it in far 2015, but played only first chapter, because game was in development. Pretty good game, but sometimes... eh, too girly.