• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Stratelier

Demo of Balan Wonderworld. Its technical performance (on portable Switch) isn't the best, and the character animations didn't look great in the trailers, but in actual play it's okay. And while I don't know how large the demo is, the setting is at least quite charming.

Meanwhile, Gems of War got updated to v5.3.5, more or less synced across all platforms. A new feature here, a few balance tweaks there, but they gave Arena challenges a nice (however small) improvement: reversed the order in which you pick cards (Epic to Common instead of Common to Epic - but their default positions in your lineup is unchanged, Common first and Epic last), and after you've made your picks you get one prompt to confirm (or "re-roll") before you're locked in for the run.

I browsed its Steam forums, and the word isn't quite as positive there given the game has some history (change of publisher, power creep, etc.). Apparently the CPU gets a "cheat" where new gems dropping onto the board are more likely to be favorable (i.e. capable of arranging 4 in a row, matching skulls, etc.) than they are for you (which might scale with cpu level). Regardless, it's well-known that if the opponent team is getting too many extra turns your response should be to Freeze them (subject to how Freeze applies per color, so while you can most always freeze a card out of its own mana color, you can't freeze mana colors that go uncollected, nor can you freeze Skull matches).

GreyCatfish

A little bit of Mount & Blade: Bannerlord because I wanted to check the state of the game and I was very positively surprised - hope they'll release 1.0 this year :p
Total War: Warhammer 2 and Stellaris - addicting stuff XD
Elite Dangerous - still enjoy this game after a few years and it truly shines in VR.
I'm also trying to heal my wounds caused by Cyberpunk 2077 because what CDPR did is unforgivable. I've never played such a technically bugged game...I totally lost my faith in CDPR.

Kinare

RAWR
Valheim. Right up my alley - survival, building, exploration, PVE focused. Haven't gotten all that far into it yet, but enjoying it. Desperately needed something to play.

Marrow Ink

"I laugh I wheeze" - Me
War Thunder and Brawlhalla, everyday.
VRChat soon will be in this list.

HistoricalyIncorrect

Shekel collector
The Sims: Extreme