• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Jaredthefox92

Last night me and the boys played a match of Gladius: Relics of War. It's like Civilization 5 mixed with Dawn of War. There's NO diplomacy though, there is only war.

Einuko

Hunter of Monsters
Over the past two weeks I went back to Fortnite (again) for the first time in about a year. I also picked up Out Of Space: Couch Edition and Moving Out, which are both excellent co-op/ solo games (they're both made for local multiplayer, and I've been enjoying them solo). I'm playing them both on Nintendo Switch, but apparently Out of Space has online multiplayer on PC.

Last edited:

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Destiny 2.

20210227215531_1.jpg20210228021617_1.jpg

The game itself is free to play but it's not really worth that much of a drive space(about 50GB) compared to what you can access unless you buy their season pass. Also, you won't access the full game unless you buy DLCs. You're getting like.. 2 pieces of pizza and you'll have to order other pieces separately to complete a pizza.
About DLCs, I have Forsaken and Beyond Light but Shadowkeep. It's just too expensive to buy here in my country yet my pal sent me as gifts, so... OwO

If anyone's gonna play, you better have no other games to play at all or be able buy Forsaken and Beyond Light DLCs after finishing tutorial campaign.

If anyone's already playing and is interested to play together, I'd tell you beforehand that I don't prefer PvPs nor I'm good at them. But I do go PvEs. Open world playing is my cup of tea, though. It's relaxing UwU

20210302043340_1.jpg20210301164306_1.jpg
Oh and the new lever action rifle (season pass campaign reward) is really fun to fidget around =UwU=
(It's about 2 months left until the end of the season)

Why is there an antique gun in a universe with spaceship traveling? Well..... I dunno >p<

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
Been playing a mix of games as of late.

For the PC, I've mainly been playing a combination of Stellaris and Fall Guys. Stellaris, even unmodded is as fun as always and Fall Guys is just plain hilarious, especially since I don't really know people to go ahead with the likes of Among Us without timezone issues.

For Xbox, Titanfall 2. The population is low, and my PC isn't up to spec for playing on the PC to get to the larger population, but it's still a ball of fun! And I'm too damn good at it as well.

As for a Nitendo Switch, a combination of Pokemon Sword/DX, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, New Horizons and Mario Kart 8. All are a curious mix of good entertainment, although Mario Kart 8 occassionly leaves furious because of the power ups on times.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Been playing a mix of games as of late.

For the PC, I've mainly been playing a combination of Stellaris and Fall Guys. Stellaris, even unmodded is as fun as always and Fall Guys is just plain hilarious, especially since I don't really know people to go ahead with the likes of Among Us without timezone issues.

For Xbox, Titanfall 2. The population is low, and my PC isn't up to spec for playing on the PC to get to the larger population, but it's still a ball of fun! And I'm too damn good at it as well.

As for a Nitendo Switch, a combination of Pokemon Sword/DX, Fire Emblem: Three Houses, New Horizons and Mario Kart 8. All are a curious mix of good entertainment, although Mario Kart 8 occassionly leaves furious because of the power ups on times.
Stellaris is great. Its currently sitting at #2 on my all time most played, behind Europa Universalis 4, and only because I used to leave that AFK all the time.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
I've gone back to ACNH and Pokémon Sword

TyraWadman

The Silent Observer
Been husslin' at ACNH since I got reinspired to add more stuff to my town. Half of my problem is waiting.

I don't have people to visit and buy stuff from. So I'm just stuck with the same stupid 20 items it's been cycling through all year, or whatever event/theme items get released.

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
Stellaris is great. Its currently sitting at #2 on my all time most played, behind Europa Universalis 4, and only because I used to leave that AFK all the time.

Stellaris always is great, both for relaxing gameplay and more intense military gambits.

Never could get into the other Paradox games though. Crusader Kings felt too complicated and... well... boring. Plus, I wanted to play as my own nation. Not a real life one.

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Stellaris always is great, both for relaxing gameplay and more intense military gambits.

Never could get into the other Paradox games though. Crusader Kings felt too complicated and... well... boring. Plus, I wanted to play as my own nation. Not a real life one.
EU4 has a custom nation option, but is is locked behind DLC.

Crusader Kings has an option to have every county start as independent. Ck2 has a hidden option in it's nation-shuffle mode to have half of them ruled by furries. IIRC you have to flip through the cultures options until it says "animal kingdom" on the second cycle through.

Rassah

I've mostly been playing MSFS2020. With mine in the shop it's been a great way to practice, and VR makes the experience very close to how it is in real life. I keep wanting to get Cyberpunk, but I fear I'm too busy to get hooked on something like that, and I don't want to get too distracted

Stratelier

I may have reached an end in Gems of War. I've cleared all kingdom questlines (all 36), and unlocked+cleared all* Factions ... except that "Fell Roost" appeared and I'm pretty sure it wasn't previously unlocked on the map (making 21 faction areas instead of 20), so I guess there are a few more with hidden unlock conditions?

Had a great time in last week's event, despite the restrictions (Leonis Kigndom troops with Yellow or Brown mana only) -- Amira is my go-to troop from that kingdom but she's Red/Purple mana. Still, Tigraki Warrior is a fun troop to use against foes with high armor and could generally two-shot most foes (so long as others weren't attacking it).

StolenMadWolf

resident Lab Wolf
EU4 has a custom nation option, but is is locked behind DLC.

Crusader Kings has an option to have every county start as independent. Ck2 has a hidden option in it's nation-shuffle mode to have half of them ruled by furries. IIRC you have to flip through the cultures options until it says "animal kingdom" on the second cycle through.

Huh, I see there. Still having to play on Earth though.

Hogo

Unrespectable Member
I've been getting into Nuzlocking pokemon ever since trying it out with Pokemon Yellow and enjoying it so I am going through an easier generation (Pokemon Y) at home and Pokemon Heartgold at work during downtime hours since I have a nice DS emulator on my phone.

Einuko

Hunter of Monsters
I've recently gone back to Vigor on Nintendo Switch after initially giving it a pass, and have found it to be both very enjoyable and quite the unique take on a sandbox survival genre. Aside from that, I've also been playing #Drive and Sky Force Reloaded (both of these are mobile ports, but are of better quality than most other mobile titles) on Nintendo Switch as well.