• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

TemetNosce88

Prepare for the collapse
Dorfromantik. It's a super cute little tile laying game that just came out on Steam.

Balskarr

The Lurking Hooman
Went back to Hunt: Showdown recently and I've been enjoying myself for the most part. Any frustration comes from the hardcore nature of the game which plays like an old timey themed Tarkov that you actually get to have fun with. Hardcore in premise but so much more accessible with laughs all around if your sense of humor is dark because while you aren't meant to laugh... Engagements with your enemy can be fairly slapstick.

Stargazer Bleu

2b forgot is worse than death
Mostly playing Finial Fantasy 14.
Can't wait for 5.5 and then Endwalkers.

Tho I also am slipping in some Grandia HD Remaster.
Will go back to Lil Dragon's Cafe after finishing that.

Mangotun

Mango Pie not Apple PIE MANGO PIE
Unraveled 2 and Marvels Avengers
Unraveled is beautiful, so preeeety

Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth
LET'S GOOOO!!

E0Muxg5VoAE7S0z.png

Erix

>‿‿◕
Not too sure about what I should play. Been thinking about getting back into league of legends, but dunno if that’s the move

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat

Erix

>‿‿◕
Well I was planning on playing Europa Universalis 4 now that I'm back with my PC but uh

you seen the news?

"at press time, has the lowest user rating of any game on Steam, with only 10% positive reviews."
Don’t know anything bout the game, but that rating score gets a yikes from me chief :eek:

Лорик

8Doors - Arum's Afterlife Adventure.
13 hours and 1 death.
Everything was very good, but I died.:mad:

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
Don’t know anything bout the game, but that rating score gets a yikes from me chief :eek:
So it's a grand strategy world politics game taking place from the 15-19th centuries.

It's been going pretty consistently since 2013 - the devs release paid DLC fairly often which, whilst intimidating for newcomers, help fund constant development.

The most recent, Leviathan, was meant to add more depth to South Asia, Oceania, and North America. It looked pretty great and everyone was hyped.

Problem is, on release the DLC and associated update have rendered the game literally unplayable for most due to bugs and crashes. For those who are able to play it, it is wildly unbalanced.

The biggest issue for most though is that this wasn't entirely unexpected. The last update, Emperor, was also buggy as fuck on launch. It wasn't nearly as unplayable, but most players have noted the consistency with poor launches. Another game by the same game director, Imperator, also performed poor on launch in 2019. Whilst it has improved substantially since, the playerbase never recovered and yesterday it was announced they weren't going to update it further.

Because of these many are blaming said game director for the recent failures and calling on him to resign.

Erix

>‿‿◕
So it's a grand strategy world politics game taking place from the 15-19th centuries.

It's been going pretty consistently since 2013 - the devs release paid DLC fairly often which, whilst intimidating for newcomers, help fund constant development.

The most recent, Leviathan, was meant to add more depth to South Asia, Oceania, and North America. It looked pretty great and everyone was hyped.

Problem is, on release the DLC and associated update have rendered the game literally unplayable for most due to bugs and crashes. For those who are able to play it, it is wildly unbalanced.

The biggest issue for most though is that this wasn't entirely unexpected. The last update, Emperor, was also buggy as fuck on launch. It wasn't nearly as unplayable, but most players have noted the consistency with poor launches. Another game by the same game director, Imperator, also performed poor on launch in 2019. Whilst it has improved substantially since, the playerbase never recovered and yesterday it was announced they weren't going to update it further.

Because of these many are blaming said game director for the recent failures and calling on him to resign.
I’m just wondering why would they release the update if it’s buggy?? Like shouldn’t they have game testers for that kind of thing? I’m pretty sure if they communicated with their community that they needed more time to fix said bugs you guys would understand right?

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Diablo II. Currently doing a Druid and Necro playthrough.

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
I’m just wondering why would they release the update if it’s buggy?? Like shouldn’t they have game testers for that kind of thing? I’m pretty sure if they communicated with their community that they needed more time to fix said bugs you guys would understand right?
It's not just buggy. There's actually parts missing too.

The cherry on top is the devs have started complaining about "toxic fans" making them not want to look in the Feedback forums.

Bitch please, you're charging £20 to break the game. Of course people are going to get pissy. Maybe if you'd actually done your job and not blatantly lied about how functional it was people would be praising you instead.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Well I was planning on playing Europa Universalis 4 now that I'm back with my PC but uh

you seen the news?

"at press time, has the lowest user rating of any game on Steam, with only 10% positive reviews."
1619888450214.png

Just don't bother with the DLC? The base game is fine. The DLC is utter garbage looking at the reviews, so stay clear of it.

Erix

>‿‿◕
It's not just buggy. There's actually parts missing too.

The cherry on top is the devs have started complaining about "toxic fans" making them not want to look in the Feedback forums.

Bitch please, you're charging £20 to break the game. Of course people are going to get pissy. Maybe if you'd actually done your job and not blatantly lied about how functional it was people would be praising you instead.
Not to mention if people were hyped about it, your charging money for essentially big disappointment. Sounds like a company in denial, lacking accountability for their actions, and choosing to appallingly try and blame fans instead. This company sounds like a joke lol

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Paradox Interactive is going the way of Blizzard, EA, Bethesda, etc. Greed before good games and content.

Hell, Nemesis DLC for Stellaris only have a 41% positive review rating which says a lot about the company going downhill.

The_biscuits_532

Scary Ancient Wombat
View attachment 108801

Just don't bother with the DLC? The base game is fine. The DLC is utter garbage looking at the reviews, so stay clear of it.
Unfortunately the associated update is also bugged to shit. I rolled my copy back and I've had no issues but I've heard that some people are still experiencing bugs after rolling back, due to leftover files.

Paradox Interactive is going the way of Blizzard, EA, Bethesda, etc. Greed before good games and content.

Hell, Nemesis DLC for Stellaris only have a 41% positive review rating which says a lot about the company going downhill.
I've actually heard good things about Nemesis. I don't own it yet, granted, and most people seem to be against the new population system but I saw a poll yesterday where most people put it down as their favourite update yet.

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Unfortunately the associated update is also bugged to shit. I rolled my copy back and I've had no issues but I've heard that some people are still experiencing bugs after rolling back, due to leftover files.
Well, that sucks. Checking reviews is important before buying anything. Never trust journalists and game reviewers as most of them are bought and paid for to begin with. Like Polygon, Kotaku, etc. Couldn't even give Warcraft III: Reforged a better rating than 6.5/10, which says a lot. And for the love of the gods, stay away from pre-purchase options, especially if the game have testers/reviewers sign an NDA for it. That alone should smell fishy to people.

Would recommend deleting it all manually and starting over. If possible get a refund.

I've actually heard good things about Nemesis. I don't own it yet, granted, and most people seem to be against the new population system but I saw a poll yesterday where most people put it down as their favourite update yet.
The population aspect is part of the base game. Overall the update does a lot of good, but the population aspect annoys a lot of people as your population ends up being fucked due to more and more numbers needed to grow ONE pop. Takes forever to get ONE pop on a new colony which is really annoying. Takes forever to develop a single planet into anything remotely useful.

There is a lot of optimization issues for late game too that's not really been solved either.

cyclo

I was looking for something easy to play in my free time allowing to earn something too and having found https://gryhazardowe.biz/joker-pro/ realized how easily you can win with a rewarding bonus program and by activating some bonus features chances are much more higher.

Last edited: