• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

BareJim

So um, I'm a bear.
Uh-oh! I'm back to Doom Eternal and Animal Crossing! :p Just got a Switch Lite to play with during my downtime at work, and got tired of putting off playing through The Ancient Gods.

NimuTheFox

The Shapeshifting Fox
Rocket League. Nothing like car soccer... I'm terrible at it but that's why it's so addicting - I want to get better. I have it both on Epic Games and on Steam. Beware there are a lot of toxic players x.x

Лорик

Fallout 4 at minimum settings.
Fallout4 2021-06-26 21-09-23-60.jpg

Curt Goynes

Giving Just Cause 3 another go. Played it first on PS4 but it was near unplayable with the severe frame drops so I dropped it. However, with PS5 it's running at a locked 30 with no drops whatsoever, not even during the most intense explosions. And this game is so much fun. The traversal is very good, especially with the upgraded Rocket wingsuit you get from Sky Fortress. And the island of Medici looks so beautiful. The colors really pop on my 4K setup.

BigFuzzyBenji

*Hugger*
Lately, just Destiny 2. I'm not like a huge Destiny player, but I was needing some sci-fi shooting action, and hadn't played with a buddy of mine in some time, so we've been playing.

Balskarr

The Lurking Hooman
Speaking of sci-fi shooting action: I have finally returned to Warframe after thinking I never would. Currently gearing up for the day that crossplay/save comes.

Not thinking about making the jump to PC yet but being able to play with some of the friends I've made over that side, including the missus will be a big incentive to actually play.

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 2 with the restored content mod.
It's pretty funny how Obsidian managed to make NV and KOTOR2 in little over a year and theyre both considered some of the best in their frenchises despite all the bugs

Yakamaru

Spookdogg
Gotten back into Final Fantasy XIV. Playing as a Summoner and OH MY GOD THE CARBUNCLE IS SO CUTE!

arveryl

Scary Teacher by link, because it's mindless and still fun as an adult. I'm never getting tired of playing this game. Amazing story, really fun gameplay, some of the best characters in gaming, and one of the best soundtracks I've ever heard.

Last edited:
Oh heck yes! What a fun, positive thread. I don't have much time to play lately, so I'm juggling a dozen or so titles atm:
Conan Exiles
Terraria
Dark Souls 1-3
Fallout 4
Apex Legends
Bloodborne
Skyrim
Borderlands 2-3
Black Desert
The Sims 4
Valheim
Minecraft