• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

MaliceDaBear

Bear pun aficionado
Snowrunner, lots of fun but can be a time sink and frustrating depending on your decision making skill.
Monster Hunter: World, I mainly just respond to SOS flares and the occasional specific hunt for parts to make another weapon I don't need :p

Bloodborne
Grant us headpats, grant us headpats
E8uXcTUX0AUZP_O.jpg

lenago

Top hatted fox
Do I need a friend for this game or can I play all the modes alone too? Do you like it so far?
Story mode and a few modes are single player

But many are local multiplayer.
Yeah its a very fun game, story mode is very short, so the main focus are the extra Multiplayer modes.

There is also a score based online mode where weekly chanlanges happen and you aim for the best scory online

Lexiand

Werewolf a Tophat
Osu!

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Death's Door. I want to hug its adorable crowtagonist❤

V1per

Dyson Sphere Programm and Magic The Gathering Arena are my guilty Pleasures at the moment when i find some time to play

I bought Kena Bridge of Spirits today and its the antithesis of everything I fucking hate about games today. This really is a classic experience that I've been wanting to come back.

It's by the same people who made that Majora's Mask short years ago.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Sam and Max: This Time It's Virtual.

Took me two sessions of VR to finish, and I'm kind of fortunate they have both "standing" and "sitting" modes because I prefer to play standing, BUT my ceiling is so low that I can't reach everything that way.

The developers have a decent understanding of how VR works... although my grip is a LITTLE finicky thanks to the gloves I have to wear due to that stupid low ceiling.

Believe it or not, VRChat climbing maps kind of prepared me for some of the challenges of this game. Unfortunately, the aiming on the guns is... well, I nearly have to break my wrist to aim even half properly most of the time. I guess that's why the gun stuff is generally so forgiving.

Also, there's a baseball minigame... and the two-handed stance I usually associate with a baseball bat swing does not work! It's too slow to hit anything. I have to whip the bat one-handed.

I still have to get "A" ranks on all the challenges and get the achievements, so I'm likely coming back to it.

Stratelier

I continue to play Monster Hunter (largely in short bits, such as when on lunch break at work), haven't really started any new games of late.

(Tangent, there was that Nintendo Direct today and if you play MH then all you need to know about the Direct is one word: "Sunbreak". Not as if it occupied the entire Direct or anything, but because that's more or less all we know for now)

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
Just redownloaded League after two+ years.
Of course, not a whole lot has changed since I left which is surprising.
The reason why I stopped playing was because they wouldn't stop changing the whole damn game every month.

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Anyone playing Psychonauts 2?
Aaaaah!! I was seeing a friend play, but I want to play it myself soooo bad!

Just redownloaded League after two+ years.
Of course, not a whole lot has changed since I left which is surprising.
The reason why I stopped playing was because they wouldn't stop changing the whole damn game every month.
I love League, love the lore, dislike the changes wildly lol

Whimsycal

The whimsical clown
Ugh...YUP.
I can't be bothered to relearn the items and builds so I've just been playing urf so I can spam, have fun and kill some time.
The more time passes, Urf is what keeps us alive.