• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

Savarin_Divin

Goddess ✵ Grand Star Divina
I am playing a lot, Genshin impact, Doom And Doom II, Wild Guns,ACNH, Iron Fury (not a duke person but if your duke fan old team came back and made this game the girl really Bombshell, but I guess they rebranded her for this game great game)
Graveyard keeper, evil tonight (a solid RE pixel game but overview no fix cam or anything fun), demon tilt (beautiful pinball game), River City Girls (love this as much as SOR 4) All Streets of Rages, Road Rash 3, a bunch of dos. . . .too many games really.

I want to go back to Guilty Gear and main Dizzy though. . .that's for another day

Erix

>‿‿◕
Been grinding out some rank in Valorant as of late

Sometimes I think im too addicted to this game for my own good =w=

Fcomega121

Friendly Maned Wolf + Phoenix
Been grinding out some rank in Valorant as of late

Sometimes I think im too addicted to this game for my own good =w=
oooh valorant?
how is it? :3

it sounds heroic and addictive =w=

Judge Spear

I have been a Mega Man *fiend* lately. I always have been but I realized just how much I've been playing these damn games lately.

Astalon - Tears of the Earth. I died many times on the first boss, but now I have completely pumped all the characters and I cannot be stopped.

Firuthi Dragovic

Gamer Dragon, former speedrunner
Anarchy Reigns.

Anyone familiar with MadWorld, there's some of the same characters and a mass carnage style that is comparable. It's not really a noteworthy title otherwise.

I'm working through it and a few other games because I don't know how long I have until PS3/PSVita services are shuttered for good (I figure the complaints only bought us a few months at best). Want to clear this, the two Corpse Party games on PSVita, plus... maybe one or two others like Dragon's Crown. Then I'll redownload one game on the PSVita, do a full system wipe and restore on the PS3, and won't have to worry about the online stores ever again.

(I won't be keeping SMT Nocturne and it's unlikely I'll keep Resonance of Fate as both are available on Steam nowadays. Nocturne's Steam edition is technically better than the original as they undid a few of the dumber early design choices, while Resonance of Fate has 4K textures on the Steam edition.)

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Rune Factory 4!
Its something to pass the time until FF7 Remake comes out on Friday. Very good farming game/life sim/action rpg

Firuthi Dragovic

Corpse Party.

I'm debating whether to finish it and Book of Shadows as part of my PSVita cleanup... or simply wait and get its Steam release. The two games are actually the only ones I need to deal with at this time.

I've got about two dozen games on that system, almost all of them RPGs of some sort.

Ra'ara Su'nai

The golden-voiced fox
I'm thinking about going back and playing a nice RPG classic. Final Fantasy X. But I ain't doing that Chocobo racing for the Sun Sigil again. I can sum that minigame up in 1 word. Hell.

SkyboundTerror

Thrashing About
Recently bought the Tomb Raider trilogy and the Bioshock games. I do have some shooter fatigue since it's all I seem to have on my Xbox, but it was hard to say no to the deals.

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Lots and lots of Halo Infinite

MaliceDaBear

Bear pun aficionado
I was recently convinced to go buy Project Zomboid which has been lots of fun! I've also been playing some Battlefield One and have been somewhat getting back into Monster Hunter World.

ansfert

Kerbal Space Program - To me it’s an underrated game but I think it’s super fun. It’s real rewarding and I think it has a lot to offer. I recommend it to those who enjoy space or astrophysics (Or the typical nerd) or if you just have fun messing around building random things that have no intentions of working (Which is basically my experience)

Judge Spear

Reinstalled WarFrame. Phantasy Star Online New Genesis is a dogshit expansion that ruined the game for me, but I need my action MMO fix that it's base provided me for 10 years. WarFrame is the next best thing I could get.
I had an account since it's beta with a maxed out Excalibur that hasn't been touched since 2015. Figured since I'm past DE's horrendous early game, things would go a bit smoother.

These Dual Heat Swords are kind of carrying me currently. But this game doesn't seem to want to up it's difficulty yet. I'm in the Void and things still feel like Venus which seems odd to me.

Balskarr

The Lurking Hooman
Reinstalled WarFrame. Phantasy Star Online New Genesis is a dogshit expansion that ruined the game for me, but I need my action MMO fix that it's base provided me for 10 years. WarFrame is the next best thing I could get.
I had an account since it's beta with a maxed out Excalibur that hasn't been touched since 2015. Figured since I'm past DE's horrendous early game, things would go a bit smoother.

These Dual Heat Swords are kind of carrying me currently. But this game doesn't seem to want to up it's difficulty yet. I'm in the Void and things still feel like Venus which seems odd to me.
Well. I'd say Warframe has had difficulty tweaks here there and everywhere. Currently the game is probably the easiest it has ever really been.

Judge Spear

Well. I'd say Warframe has had difficulty tweaks here there and everywhere. Currently the game is probably the easiest it has ever really been.
I've been so far out of the loop.
But I'm not really asking for the game to be terribly hard. It just feels like I'm not actually making as much progress as it seems.

Waifu

Genshin and FFXIV (Anyone wanna play with me?)

Aside from those, I bought old goldies: Soul Calibur II and Space Channel 5 part 2! Soul Calibur was nostalgic, but Space Channel was on the urge to play some of sega's old zany charm!

Firuthi Dragovic

SMT: Nocturne.

Specifically the HD remaster, and it turns out that the game's way, WAY easier than most people believe, even without the DLCs and Merciful mode. Those are pretty much a matter of convenience to be honest.

No, dealing with bosses entirely comes down to "How much can you set your team to deal with their abilities?".

Attaman

"I say we forget this business and run."

Warframe is a game wherein - especially if you have a Volt - things very quickly go from "You have a very firm handle on things" to "You do not have a handle on things". In no small part because of how armor and health changes work over levels, likewise damage.

Shield Breaker has made things a bit more merciful, but it's when you hit Uranus and such that most players start to really feel the burn. Which is probably something a crude joke could be made about, but yeah.

Judge Spear

Came back to ZeroRanger. This is like UnderTale in a lot of ways (and a lot of those indie games that try to fuck with you) but even more fun.

And it has a good poker face.

Aquasystem

Commissions open!
My main one right now is Rainbow 6: Siege (so addicted), and Rim World is a close runner up.

What are you playing these days!
(And share your Steam/gamertag if you're interested)
lmao after years of being broke af i finally got my hands on a ps4 (not mine but still counts) and obsessing over rdd2 lately
also genshin impact on my pc (aka my laggy laptop)