• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
surviving mars just got trains

Adergan

Why do others compare me to an Enderdragon?
Diablo 3 season 26, and Fallout 4 modded. I have one DLC like mod called Project X that adds elemental weapons and different weed chems. It feels like a completely different game on top of other mods I have.

Judge Spear

Good god, Rosalina is SO broken in Mario 3D World. It's really no wonder that you don't get her until you finish Star World - 1.

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Just started Morrowind for the first time. It has been quite the experience playing a game that released the exact day I was born.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Still addicted to Valorant since the last time I posted on this thread, and actually have been hopping on roblox from time to time.

Thinking about maybe jumping back into Hades, always wanted to actually finish that game (as in at least go to the final stage and beat Hades, don’t know if there’s anything farther than that).

You know what would be fun though? Recording gameplay and starting up a YouTube channel, and trying out different games. Sucks my pc kinda is kinda ass for editing.

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Interesting, every time I've tried Skyrim I personally found it super boring. Just don't find the world interesting or the gameplay. I do love BotW and Biomutant tho
I’ve spent over 1000 hours in Skyrim without mods. I like living in other worlds and the freedom that comes with it.

Judge Spear

I’ve spent over 1000 hours in Skyrim without mods. I like living in other worlds and the freedom that comes with it.
This was how I originally played it. I don't have many mods now. Just enough to let me play as a gorgeous ass Khajiit chick. But I really like the game for what it is minus it's character art direction and menu UI.

The game's jank, but oddly enough I don't really need any additional fixes.

Kope

Artist?
Banned
This was how I originally played it. I don't have many mods now. Just enough to let me play as a gorgeous ass Khajiit chick. But I really like the game for what it is minus it's character art direction and menu UI.

The game's jank, but oddly enough I don't really need any additional fixes.
Eww furry

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Eww furry
They really designed the beast races a lot better though (well any character looks better than oblivion npcs lol)

Judge Spear

They really designed the beast races a lot better though (well any character looks better than oblivion npcs lol)
I still think stock Khajiits are unplayably hideous in this one.
I'm also tired of playing as rectangular people in video games.

Kope

Artist?
Banned
I still think stock Khajiits are unplayably hideous in this one.
I'm also tired of playing as rectangular people in video games.
What's wrong with them?

Judge Spear

What's wrong with them?
I just think their features resemble elderly people with paralyzed, botox'd facial muscles. They look taxidermized and just plain creepy to me with the absolute worst of already gross hair options in the game.
I don't think anyone in Skyrim looks good to be fair, but Khajiit are the most painful to look at for me. And Bethesda's customization sliders are historically worthless so there's no adjustments I could make in vanilla to make them less nightmarish for my taste.

7114edb9d71cf2dd2857b8beb72dabde.png

507250aa198f677db9b53ce39936f025.png

Stock vs what I came up with through Khajiit Overhaul and RaceMenu (and CBBE ;] ).

Kope

Artist?
Banned
I just think their features resemble elderly people with paralyzed, botox'd facial muscles. They look taxidermized and just plain creepy to me with the absolute worst of already gross hair options in the game.
I don't think anyone in Skyrim looks good to be fair, but Khajiit are the most painful to look at for me. And Bethesda's customization sliders are historically worthless so there's no adjustments I could make in vanilla to make them less nightmarish for my taste.

View attachment 132382
View attachment 132383

Stock vs what I came up with through Khajiit Overhaul and RaceMenu (and CBBE ;] ).
Yeah that does look better

Judge Spear

Dope game. Shit name. Played it a lot today. Only issue is that it's really easy, but maybe there'll be harder modes after I finish it. It's fairly long for an STG it seems. Somehow they genre blended without making a trash game.

It's also just kinda gorgeous.
1_DRAINUS-Intro.gif

Last edited:

Kit H. Ruppell

Exterminieren! Exterminieren!
Cyberpunk 2077. Turns out a lot of hostile NPCs are too strong to fight, and *looking* like a badass is a far cry from *being* one.

Judge Spear

Super Cyborg got rebalanced and ported to Switch so I grabbed it for 64 cents. It's been nice to replay with the changes. Especially one of the road block bosses that just felt nearly impossible if you died. Was way too early in the game for that to be acceptable. Still has the original challenge but isn't as infuriating to get a shot on.

Kope

Artist?
Banned
Kingdom of amular on switch is really fun rn.

Judge Spear

Playing that new Kao Kangaroo game.
It's...decent. It pretty much plays mostly how I had hoped and is fun enough. But it dips in polish with it's presentation and is horribly optimized. There's no reason a game like this should be making a 2070 Super scream the way it is. Doom Eternal on Ultra Nightmare settings doesn't get my fans this crazy.

There also might as well have not been any music in this game. Can barely hear whats there and it sounds...stock. But I do like this game. If only because it's a refresher for me.