• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What video game are you playing...

SirRob

Playing that new Kao Kangaroo game.
It's...decent. It pretty much plays mostly how I had hoped and is fun enough. But it dips in polish with it's presentation and is horribly optimized. There's no reason a game like this should be making a 2070 Super scream the way it is. Doom Eternal on Ultra Nightmare settings doesn't get my fans this crazy.

There also might as well have not been any music in this game. Can barely hear whats there and it sounds...stock. But I do like this game. If only because it's a refresher for me.
Are you playing it on Switch? I’ll be honest, most games that aren’t native to Switch tend to run HORRIBLY on it, in my experience. If you really wanna play a game and it’s your only option then you just have to power through it. If it’s running poorly on PC or Steam Deck though, that’d be something

Judge Spear

Are you playing it on Switch? I’ll be honest, most games that aren’t native to Switch tend to run HORRIBLY on it, in my experience. If you really wanna play a game and it’s your only option then you just have to power through it. If it’s running poorly on PC or Steam Deck though, that’d be something
PC. No way was I getting this on Switch.
Which is why I'm so surprised by how it runs, but a lot of these indie 3D games are like that. Kao doesn't run poorly, but it runs hot if that makes sense. Hat in Time is the same way.

It doesn't crash or dip below 144 frames for me. But it ramps my fans the fuck up and I...don't like that.

SirRob

PC. No way was I getting this on Switch.
Which is why I'm so surprised by how it runs, but a lot of these indie 3D games are like that. Kao doesn't run poorly, but it runs hot if that makes sense. Hat in Time is the same way.

It doesn't crash or dip below 144 frames for me. But it ramps my fans the fuck up and I...don't like that.
I see. I don’t have a gaming PC so that happens when I play like, Solitaire

Separately, I saw the Game Grumps play a new game today and decided to buy it on impulse because I fell in love with the antagonist, I absolutely love it, very charming

It’s called Will You Snail?

Satsuki15

Dattebayo
I’m marathoning all kh games right now
(All 10 of them)

Morsh220

Been playing Skyrim and Oblivion here and there, been playing Skyrim (with multiple characters) for bout 4 years now. Taking a smol break from it. And Escape from Tarkov has been keeping me busy. I'll look for a cute indie or pixel game once a while.

Judge Spear

Been playing Skyrim and Oblivion here and there, been playing Skyrim (with multiple characters) for bout 4 years now. Taking a smol break from it. And Escape from Tarkov has been keeping me busy. I'll look for a cute indie or pixel game once a while.
I just recently got into Skyrim. I haven't played it in a decade.

TrishaCat

The Cat in the FAF
Gave up on waiting on Atlus and am playing Persona 3 FES on my Steam Deck. The game has a certain style to it that is lost in later Persona titles and doesn't really exist in any game I'm aware of. Its like a good combo of hip and edgy, and its a lot more challenging and free than at least Persona 4 was. Party members get tired, you can get sick, you can't romance more than one girl at any given point in time, but you can also use any weapon you want instead of the weapon type assigned to you. I kind of appreciate this, and I think the added restrictions make time management more interesting. Still very early in the game, surprised at how much slower leveling is in this compared to P4. Hoping I won't get exhausted of Tartarus like I've gotten the last times I've attempted to play this game.

Л

лОРИк

Dust - An Elysian Tail. I just started playing and I already love the game.
DustAET 2022-05-26 17-01-51-13.jpg

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
I started playing Video Horro Society since they finally republished the Beta again after a long while. Pain in the ass given I'm back at level 1 and game sucks due to lack of anything to use really unlike DbD.

I've also been playing Project Zomboid with friends after managing to fix my desync issue (aka fixed my internet) so that'll be more. And I absolutely love this game.

Was previously playing Runescape and finally got to Prifddinas. Still not Ralph (my beloved) skill pet drop, likely might shelf it for a bit since other games

Snowcloud33

Star Wars Battlefront 2 on Xbox streaming I’m just getting into that Star Wars fever with all the new Star Wars shows coming out

StarJump

i am playing final fantasy 7 remake again since it finally got it on steam , so no more epic games ! less launchers the better!

Inferndragon

Dragon Doodler with a Tail Snake
Right now playing:
- Kingdoms Reborn - Strategy town builder. It's fun (Gets brutal when you choose to build in the desert)
- Vampire Survivors - Upgrade 'em up.
- Planet crafter - Terraforming Laid back game (I tend to take large breaks inbetween content releases though)
- Elden Ring - The best open world game for enjoyment (I am waiting for the DLC content)
- Stellaris - Space Civ (Unfortunately, just waiting on my friends to start another game with them)
- Keplerth - Rimworld graphics... But Bullet Hell/Terraria esque progression (I just beat the game earlier this week and just getting the rest of the achievements on steam)

Though I probably should get the new DLC for DOS2: Divine Ascension with my BF.

Firuthi Dragovic

World Serpent, overly defensive
Shotgun King.

A roguelite where you play as a chess piece king, shooting enemy pieces with a shotgun, all the while trying not to end up checkmated.

Actually quite difficult, though that may just be my lack of patience with chess.