• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the first image uploaded on furaffinity?

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!
Just got curious, does anyone know what was the first thing ever uploaded on furaffinity?

Judge Spear

this

E9ghyZK.jpg

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
number 2 is better

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
Morbidly obese Fender
Actually, that's not entiiiirely true.

The first submission uploaded to FA was lost to time as FA 1.0 only ran a few months before dying, which is before I was involved. FA 2.0 introduced Fender, which came later. So it's the first submission, but only for FA 2.0. But the thing is, that wasn't the original submission either. It WAS Fender, but the Fender was originally skinny and kinda lithe, but it was updated some time later with a chonky boy.

ben909

The first submission uploaded to FA was lost to time as FA 1.0 only ran a few months before dying, which is before I was involved. FA 2.0 introduced Fender, which came later. So it's the first submission, but only for FA 2.0. But the thing is, that wasn't the original submission either. It WAS Fender, but the Fender was originally skinny and kinda lithe, but it was updated some time later with a chonky boy.
if you still have the image, you should put it in as
but have no other way to get to it

ben909

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!

Do you still have that og Fender image somewhere or has it been lost to time?

KimberVaile

Self congratulatory title goes here
This question would be suited for Alkora I believe. As I recall, he was the original founder of FA, before it was later bought off of him. IIRC at least. No offense meant of course, to the current FA crew/staff. Just an odd piece of knowledge that I thought might help if you're curious.

Last edited:
B

Bababooey

This question would be suited for Alkora I believe. As I recall, he was the original founder of FA, before it was later bought off of him. IIRC at least. No offense meant of course, to the current FA crew/staff. Just an odd piece of knowledge that I thought might help if you're curious.
Ah yes the person who made the fat fetish art.

B

Bababooey

Either that or inflation. Not that I am judging, of course. Everybody seems to have their peculiar kinks in this community. And that's a-ok
Yeah. I guess fat fetish artists made the biggest furry art site so whether someone shames that fetish or not they gotta give 'em credit at least. lol

KippLink

Beginner Artist
wow cant believe thats where it all started here, i feel like ive just been smacked in the face by a FA history book