• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the first image uploaded on furaffinity?

TyraWadman

The Brutally Honest Man-Child
FA isn't just an art site. Why do you think Fender is morbidly obese? Why is submission 3-8 missing?

How do you think Fender got this big???

Artists aren't just posting here to make a quick buck, for some it's a matter of life and death. Fender is slowly shuffling his way to their location and can arrive at any time.

My theory is this: feeding him these submissions is what slows him down. That's why they mysteriously disappear. The community has evolved to live around it, but as time passes, there are more and more introduced to the fandom that are oblivious to this fact.

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
FA isn't just an art site. Why do you think Fender is morbidly obese? Why is submission 3-8 missing?

Artists aren't just posting here to make a quick buck, for some it's a matter of life and death. Fender is slowly shuffling his way to their location and can arrive at any time.

My theory is this: feeding him these submissions is what slows him down. That's why they mysteriously disappear. The community has evolved to live around it, but as time passes, there are more and more introduced to the fandom that are oblivious to this fact.

WERE IS IMAGE 0 COMPUTERS START AT 0

ben909

vaporeon character != mushroom characters
HE ATE IT BEN

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE
21FF930C-EA15-4EB6-A97D-91E8CEA2D0ED.gif

Baron Tredegar

Ukraine Strong!

Thats it, Im calling the SCP Foundation.

SirRob

I think submission #1 is a great representation of the site. We're an open and welcoming community and we embrace all the weird little interests that furries have. And the artist is still active and uses the site as a marketplace, which FurAffinity prides itself on. What a great image. I'm not gonna favorite it because I ain't into that ****, but I'm proud to be part of a site where that's the #1 post.

Nexus Cabler

\ ( :v ) /

I disagree. My theory is that Fender the Ender isn't a physical being like other sonas, but the symbolic representation of death.

You can't escape it, you can't defeat it. It comes for us all. Fender is the keystone, the grim reaper, the giver and taker of all furry life.

Sources tell us that this mammalian deity has been depicted in numerous civilizations around the world. People would try to appease Fender with artistic sacrifices in the hopes of being granted long and prosperous life.

There were paintings of him recently discovered in caves forgotten by time

lascaux_antler.jpg

Rimna

Yup, after I read the question I imagined the first ever image on FA would be something like that.