• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last album you listened to?

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Laurie Anderson, 'United Sates Live', all 8 sides. Gonna go see her in a bout a week, and am all excited :)

Xevvy

Gregarious Gremlin
This album is the fucking tits. If you disagree, you're fucking wrong. Songs like Devil's Dance and Fixxxer are auditory sledgehammers.

latest

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
This album is the fucking tits. If you disagree, you're fucking wrong. Songs like Devil's Dance and Fixxxer are auditory sledgehammers.

latest
Get that post-black album Metallica trash out of here.
Cover.jpg

Interestingly enough, I found this album at Best Buy and began listening to their other stuff soon after. An excellent album, dark, heavy, and brutal. An acquired taste, nonetheless.

LazerMaster5

Lost in the Static
anthrax-for-all-kings-album-new.jpg

So this album dropped yesterday, and I have been listening to it over and over again. A truly spectacular album, expanding on the Anthrax sound. \m/

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Morphine, "Cure for Pain"

Really miss that group, lead singer died way too soon...

T

T-LARC

Get To Heaven by Everything Everything. Because as 2016 draws to a close, what we all really need is an album obsessed with the rise of ISIS, terrorism, international interventionism and the ongoing disillusionment with politics in the Western world. But in all seriousness, even though nobody will ever read this, I'd recommend it. I picked it up and dropped it half a dozen times before I decided I liked it, but it got me into the band, and I never thought any music so catchy and upbeat could be so complex and thought-provoking.

If anyone's curious, you can find the album here:
I'd start with 'Regret', or 'Get to Heaven' - both easy, chirpy songs to sing along to, providing you don't think about the lyrics.

B

Blu Dragon

I'm not sure if its the "albums" name or the "band" name as I can find no album name, but its called Gunship:
Gunship Album - YouTube
Gotta be honest and say I can't stop listening to The Mountain or Fly For Your Life whenever I play a bit of Planetside 2.