• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last Anime/Show you watched?

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Pretty simple concept, just say what Anime and or Show you last watched was.
Ill go first.

I last watched Kinguobuzahiru, which is the best anime known to man. Its about a man named Hankuhiru and his escapades in the fictional town Arlen. His comrades include Dēru Guriburu, Biru Dōtarību, and Jefu Būmuhauā, incorporating fun adventures with other characters such as Hankuhiru's wife and son, Pegīhiru and Bobīhiru. Amazing show, would recommend watching it.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Specifically, the episode where Iggy is fighting the Ice Birb, Pet Shop. Poor Iggy... at least there's amputee representation now. ;~;

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I haven't watched an anime since Beastars season 2.

I liked the first season but I was totally done with season 2 when Louis begged Legosi to eat him. That was too fucked.

Sven Solitude

Tokyo Revengers! When I discovered it, there were already 16 episodes. It was so good, I watched them within 2 days! Speaking of which, there are 3 new episodes I have yet to watch. ^o^ It's difficult to wait for new episodes when a show is so good, so I try not to think about it, haha...

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Specifically, the episode where Iggy is fighting the Ice Birb, Pet Shop. Poor Iggy... at least there's amputee representation now. ;~;
Ugh, I stayed up until 1am to watch the ending of Jojo's part 3 and... I'm very dissatisfied. Dio was ended by a punch in the shin? Really? I might be sick for saying it, but I was really hoping the narcissistic sociopath would suffer more than that before the end. It was way quicker and painless than Dio deserved. I wanted to watch him blubber like a poon again like he did in part 1 when Jonathan beat him up. The journey to this point was fun, but the destination sucked. o_O

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
Vinland Saga is pretty good.

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Currently rewatching Orange is the New Black for the second time!
along side of obsessing over The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise but that's not a show

Jackpot Raccuki

Fucking Racon
Decided to watch Avatar Last Air Bender.
It was certainly a great show., can’t say same for Legend of Korra, but eh.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Going to be finishing up with RWBY disc 2 when I get back home later this week.