• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

What was the last Anime/Show you watched?

Band1t

Mostly Harmless.
Pretty simple concept, just say what Anime and or Show you last watched was.
Ill go first.

I last watched Kinguobuzahiru, which is the best anime known to man. Its about a man named Hankuhiru and his escapades in the fictional town Arlen. His comrades include Dēru Guriburu, Biru Dōtarību, and Jefu Būmuhauā, incorporating fun adventures with other characters such as Hankuhiru's wife and son, Pegīhiru and Bobīhiru. Amazing show, would recommend watching it.

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Specifically, the episode where Iggy is fighting the Ice Birb, Pet Shop. Poor Iggy... at least there's amputee representation now. ;~;

Xitheon

The cat's mother.
I haven't watched an anime since Beastars season 2.

I liked the first season but I was totally done with season 2 when Louis begged Legosi to eat him. That was too fucked.

Sven Solitude

Tokyo Revengers! When I discovered it, there were already 16 episodes. It was so good, I watched them within 2 days! Speaking of which, there are 3 new episodes I have yet to watch. ^o^ It's difficult to wait for new episodes when a show is so good, so I try not to think about it, haha...

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure! Specifically, the episode where Iggy is fighting the Ice Birb, Pet Shop. Poor Iggy... at least there's amputee representation now. ;~;
Ugh, I stayed up until 1am to watch the ending of Jojo's part 3 and... I'm very dissatisfied. Dio was ended by a punch in the shin? Really? I might be sick for saying it, but I was really hoping the narcissistic sociopath would suffer more than that before the end. It was way quicker and painless than Dio deserved. I wanted to watch him blubber like a poon again like he did in part 1 when Jonathan beat him up. The journey to this point was fun, but the destination sucked. o_O

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
Currently rewatching Orange is the New Black for the second time!
along side of obsessing over The Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise but that's not a show

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Maybe finishing She-Ra as show.

Rewatching Ghost in the Shell:Stand Alone Complex.

Jackpot Raccuki

Mind your manors
Decided to watch Avatar Last Air Bender.
It was certainly a great show., can’t say same for Legend of Korra, but eh.

Shyy

slightly confused, mostly fun loving Protogen
Going to be finishing up with RWBY disc 2 when I get back home later this week.

Ash Sukea

High functioning everything...most days.
Anime: currently working my way through OddTaxi. Set in an anthro world a grumpy, independent taxi driver interacts with the characters who get in the back of his cab. And there’s a missing girl with a connection to a crime boss he might be able to figure out where she is by talking to his passengers.

Show: Heartland Vet DVM. Follows a real life country veterinarian family in rural Nebraska as they make their rounds and tend to animal patients. Not for the faint of heart or stomach.
You’ll laugh: Watch the kittens play! See the over eager dog get reunited with it’s owner!
You’ll groan: The husband isn’t afraid to dole out the lame one-liners and dad jokes.
You’ll cry: See animals in pain from illness or injury. There are a few animals they’re unable to save despite trying everything possible. Despite being Disney there is onscreen death.
You’ll hurl: they don’t shy away from things like tumor removal, a prolapsed uterus, or lanced boils geysering pus.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I've been watching Foundation on Apple+, which has been amazing so far. The plot deviates from the books, but it's a pragmatic adaption that I think Isaac Asimov would have liked.

What I like most about the series beside the sheer breadth of it is how it shows characters, particularly academics, using their minds to solve problems as opposed to turning to violence as a first resort. Hari Sheldon and Gaal Dornick are my favorite characters.

I wish there was more mathematics in the plot, but maybe that will improve in later episodes.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
My girlfriend put on The Orbital Children, which is by the same guy who made Dennoh-Coil, which is kind of like if Hayao Miyazaki made a cyberpunk anime like Ghost In The Shell. I liked it since it reminded on Planetes with the hard science elements, but the nanomachines and quantum communication technology was nonsensical. It's still one of Netflix's stronger anime productions.

Minerva_Minx

Explosion loving skooma cat
Ultraman on Netflix.
The voice dub was phoned in, but Japanese version was better.

I started watching Ultra Q which started it all.

Raever

Chaotic Neutral Wreckage
The last full series I watched was the latest season of JoJo's. The last non-Jojo anime was a rewatch of Ouran. I don't watch as much anime as I used to. I probably should. I miss finding uncommon gems.

Borophagus Metropolis

A prehistoric aquatic woof.
My girlfriend put on The Orbital Children, which is by the same guy who made Dennoh-Coil, which is kind of like if Hayao Miyazaki made a cyberpunk anime like Ghost In The Shell. I liked it since it reminded on Planetes with the hard science elements, but the nanomachines and quantum communication technology was nonsensical. It's still one of Netflix's stronger anime productions.

I recently watched the Orbital Children. I liked it.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I recently watched the Orbital Children. I liked it.
It caught me off-ground because I though it was just going to PLANETES BUT WITH KIDS, but it was really well done in all respects. I don't know why I prejudged it since Dennoh-Coil was similarly good, but rather realistic.

Both shows avoid the the major things dislike about anime, so I'll watch out for the next project from the people who made this.

AvalonChi

I am currently watching YashaHime with my hubby. We will watch subbed episodes first and then watch with dubs when they become available. I also watched season two of Beastar.

Miles Marsalis

The Last DJ.
I am currently watching YashaHime with my hubby. We will watch subbed episodes first and then watch with dubs when they become available. I also watched season two of Beastar.
The second season of Beastars was better than the first, imo. I'm looking forward to the next season since it looks like it will ditch the high school drama plot.

Over the weekend I saw the documentary Navalny, which covers the activism and anti-corruption of Alexei Navalny as well as his poisoning, recovery, and investigation of his own poisoning while continuing his work. It also documents his last moments of freedom as well too. I've following his work for years, but documentary made more human to me and drove home how dangerous his work actually is as well as why he had to return to Russia.

I'd highly recommend watching it, both for the information and inspiration.

Lira Miraeta

Cat with the soul of a dragon
I watch several ongoing constantly. At the moment it is:
The Rising of the Shield Hero Season 2
Ascendance of a Bookworm 3rd Season
I'm Quitting Heroing.
This is what I've been watching this week. And if we talk about completed seasons, then this:
Mushoku Tensei: Jobless Reincarnation
My Dress-Up Darling
Rust-Eater Bisco
Memoir of Vanitas 2nd Season
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba Entertainment District Arc
Ranking of Kings...
In fact, my list is longer, but I named the ones that I liked the most.
I have a private life! Honestly.